Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

I think i want this ^^

But the cel-shading sucks. It only looked good in Wind Waker.

Tyeforce said:
Blue Cup said:
Cel-shading is great when used properly, like in Wind Waker and Mega Man X7. This isn't one of those times.
I think it fits quite well...

Yeah it does, if you take Sonic and Robotnik out of the picture then it all looks great!

Cel-shaded characters on top of semi-realistic environments just don't mash well. It's not much better than Sonic's trip to Soleana in 2006. Atleast in Unleashed they tried to make the environment and human characters cartoonish to better match Sonic.

Sonic-4-screenshots-GI.jpg
Details from a Game Informer interview with Takashi Iizuka...

- If you're a fan of Tails and Knuckles, you should be pleased with Episode II.
- Episode I is a prologue.
- Spin Dash, Rolling Attack, Homing Attack and a new move.
-

Moar.
- Level design inspired by Sonic 2
- 4 Zones with 3 Acts each plus boss battles
- Jun Senoue as sound composer/director
- Classic Green Hill boss in Splash Hill attacks with new patterns (360

Tyeforce said:
Moar.
- Level design inspired by Sonic 2
- 4 Zones with 3 Acts each plus boss battles
- Jun Senoue as sound composer/director
- Classic Green Hill boss in Splash Hill attacks with new patterns (360

Tyeforce said:
K.K.Slider said:
Tyeforce said:
Mr.L said:
Tyeforce said:
Moar.
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepJun Senouehttp://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=116760

YAY, JUN SENOUE!! =D
Who's that .-.
Only the most awesome video game composer ever! ...Well, one of them. You can't forget about Koji Kondo and Kazumi Totaka... Anyway, he's composed many Sonic games before, starting with Sonic 3, and he's part of Crush 40, alongside Johnny Gioeli. He's so awesome on guitar. =3
*realizes all of the things he just mentioned had nothing to do with awesome music in smg or smg2* *walks off*
Hey, I mentioned Koji Kondo! If I had to choose between Koji Kondo and Jun Senoue, I'd have to choose Koji Kondo... For all his awesome Zelda and Mario music. =3 But Jun is still awesome!! XD X3
Lol :3 Can't wait to get SMG2 I hope its as good as the first one but sadly 2's normally arent :/ oh well back on topic. I'm probably gonna get episode one to test it, then if I like it I'll get 2.

K.K.Slider said:
Tyeforce said:
K.K.Slider said:
Tyeforce said:
Mr.L said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepJun Senouehttp://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=116760
Only the most awesome video game composer ever! ...Well, one of them. You can't forget about Koji Kondo and Kazumi Totaka... Anyway, he's composed many Sonic games before, starting with Sonic 3, and he's part of Crush 40, alongside Johnny Gioeli. He's so awesome on guitar. =3
*realizes all of the things he just mentioned had nothing to do with awesome music in smg or smg2* *walks off*
Hey, I mentioned Koji Kondo! If I had to choose between Koji Kondo and Jun Senoue, I'd have to choose Koji Kondo... For all his awesome Zelda and Mario music. =3 But Jun is still awesome!! XD X3
Lol :3 Can't wait to get SMG2 I hope its as good as the first one but sadly 2's normally arent :/ oh well back on topic. I'm probably gonna get episode one to test it, then if I like it I'll get 2.
Don't worry, just from the demo at Nintendo's media summit, SMG2 already looks a lot better than SMG (thought I don't know how that's even possible XD).

Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
WHADDA*censored.3.0*

Why the new fagget Sonic look? @__@
54px-Sonicunleashed.png
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
98px-Sonic_11.png
free of charge fix

And this actually looks pretty pleasing, it's a mix between 2D and 3D, I think I may download it

Ellis le Scout said:
Tyeforce said:
Master Crash said:
WHADDA*censored.3.0*

Why the new fagget Sonic look? @__@
54px-Sonicunleashed.png
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
98px-Sonic_11.png
free of charge fix

And this actually looks pretty pleasing, it's a mix between 2D and 3D, I think I may download it
How could you possibly prefer something so ugly over something so...not ugly?! >_>

And don't mess with my posts. >_> *Fixes*

54px-Sonicunleashed.png
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
98px-Sonic_11.png

Back