• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon SPLATOON 3

I'm speechless. The Mario update for ACNH was already superb, when they showed this I had to calm down, otherwise I would have scream out of excitement. This looks so freaking cool, love the new plaza and hairstyles. Also salmon buddy! <3

2022 gonna be fun.

I'm speechless. The Mario update for ACNH was already superb, when they showed this I had to calm down, otherwise I would have scream out of excitement. This looks so freaking cool, love the new plaza and hairstyles. Also salmon buddy! <3

2022 gonna be fun.
i was so excited that my hands are so red from hitting the table 😂
but idk if i can wait til 2022, that's too long for me

I bought my switch when the splatoon 2 demo released lol.
Only reason I bought a switch were because of Splatoon, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing.
So yeah super excited.

IM SO EXCITED OMFG. also idk if i was seeing things but i think i saw an inkling holding an inkzooka from splatoon 1👀

IM SO EXCITED OMFG. also idk if i was seeing things but i think i saw an inkling holding an inkzooka from splatoon 1👀
i never got the chance to play splatoon 1 so if they brought anything back, that'll be so lit!!!

Just found out the new city which was shown in the trailer is called "Splatsville". Already love it, lol.

but idk if i can wait til 2022, that's too long for me
Hopefully, ACNH will help us with the wait with some more nice updates. :')

I am sooo hyped. I am small fry friend. I manifested this 🥺😭
I just hope the goo tuber comes back to Splatoon 3. I’m also really curious about the PVE mode since Salmon Run is probably not going to be in this? I’m not murdering my buddy. AHH I’m happy.

I am sooo hyped. I am small fry friend. I manifested this 🥺😭
I just hope the goo tuber comes back to Splatoon 3. I’m also really curious about the PVE mode since Salmon Run is probably not going to be in this? I’m not murdering my buddy. AHH I’m happy.
YES! i'm soooo excited for the little friend, it's actually adorable and i shall protect it with my life 😂💕

I never played a Splatoon game but I really want Splatoon three
i've only ever played splatoon 2 but i loved it so much! especially the octolings, they were super cute and i hope they will be in the 3rd game 😊

Man, I reeeaallyy wanted team Order to win. I feel like post-apocalypse has been played out. Buuut, the new hub looks pretty advanced, so maybe we’ll have some futuristic-neo-city stuff to look forward to.

Maybe Order will be like a big brother type corperation we’re fighting to overthrow in a story mode... Idk, just hope it’s more than just post-apocalypse themes, considering the Splatoon world evolved from exactly that.

Man, I reeeaallyy wanted team Order to win. I feel like post-apocalypse has been played out. Buuut, the new hub looks pretty advanced, so maybe we’ll have some futuristic-neo-city stuff to look forward to.

Maybe Order will be like a big brother type corperation we’re fighting to overthrow in a story mode... Idk, just hope it’s more than just post-apocalypse themes, considering the Splatoon world evolved from exactly that.
it's just my assumption but from what I can tell, the clothing offered in the final splatfest (the skeleton fish hat most prominently) is imagery I think I saw in this trailer. For me that means that they already storyboarded at least a little bit about both chaos and order before developing the game to make sure that the clothing released way back then would match the aesthetic of the new game. So they probably already have assets of the order aesthetic designed out, which I doubt they would just throw away. I wanna say there's a pretty good chance the game won't be /entirely/ desolate. Maybe the more you play the more futuristic the game gets? It does seem rather fitting that an order society would be a villain figure though

also it seems pretty unlikely that they would design the ENTIRE game around an aesthetic that only about 51% (?) of people favored. it seems more likely that both sides would be prominent in the game, but chaos would simply be made the good guys

it's just my assumption but from what I can tell, the clothing offered in the final splatfest (the skeleton fish hat most prominently) is imagery I think I saw in this trailer. For me that means that they already storyboarded at least a little bit about both chaos and order before developing the game to make sure that the clothing released way back then would match the aesthetic of the new game. So they probably already have assets of the order aesthetic designed out, which I doubt they would just throw away. I wanna say there's a pretty good chance the game won't be /entirely/ desolate. Maybe the more you play the more futuristic the game gets? It does seem rather fitting that an order society would be a villain figure though

also it seems pretty unlikely that they would design the ENTIRE game around an aesthetic that only about 51% (?) of people favored. it seems more likely that both sides would be prominent in the game, but chaos would simply be made the good guys

That’s what I’m hoping, but it’d be kinda odd to have a post-apocalyptic theme clashing with a futuristic theme. I feel like the start of the trailer was laying the groundwork for the aesthetic of the game, but the fact that the new hub seems even more developed than the last 2 was a curveball. I was expecting some shanty theme like some scene out of Mad Max.

Either way, I’m sure the game will be a blast. Just still a bit salty team order didn’t win, lol.

Last edited:
I'm honestly crying.
Also, nothing says chaotic pearl better than an upside down Eiffel tower amirite
Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 4.49.31 PM.png

The return of the Inkzooka (best Splat1 special). Squid Squad's potential return. The new hub. Little buddies. The hair styles. The splat bow. How you spawn into the battle.
I love it all. I forgot what Splatoon hype feels like.
I wonder what the new idols will be in this game? It will be interesting to see what the next duo is like in a post-apocalyptic world.
Looks like the Splatoon ritual I made just after Christmas asking for Splatoon 3 in the next big direct worked.

Also, now that i'm thinking about it, the Eiffel tower could just be Inkopolis plaza but destroyed completely. This would make sense since the train station the inkling and salmonid board on after passing it is the train you see in the back of the hub in the first game.

Back