• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion

I hope everyone had a ton of fun during Big Run! I finally got to 999 (first time for Big Run but I’ve done it before outside of Big Run). It’s been my favourite event in the game so far that’s for sure!

I hope everyone had a ton of fun during Big Run! I finally got to 999 (first time for Big Run but I’ve done it before outside of Big Run). It’s been my favourite event in the game so far that’s for sure!
Wow!! Was that the last ever big run? I wish I’d had time to play 🥲

Wow!! Was that the last ever big run? I wish I’d had time to play 🥲

We don’t know for sure. They did rerun some Splatfests after new content ended in Splatoon 2. I could see them doing that with 3 with both Splatfests and Big Run. Hopefully that’s the case but we won’t know for sure until later on.

The best part is we doubled the 700,000,000 eggs quota! Definitely was fun despite my relying on freelancer rooms lmao, lots and lots of crew wipes 😵‍💫

Big Run was really fun! I kinda regret that I did not grind more scales but I already have everything that I wanted the most from the store so no big deal.

Now I'm really curious how much of an impact, if any at all, will the existence of the Big Runs have on the lore. Salmonids backstory pretty please? 🥺

I should be playing this game and practice before the grand festival but wrestling is coming on so maybe Tuesday and Wednesday =x

Back