• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion

Congrats to fellow team Rice members! This is my first time winning on Frye’s team so I’m glad I was able to before the end of Splatfests.

Anyone excited for current Golden Salmon Run rotation? I sure am! 🥰
Last two I wasn't able to play and was pretty salty about it.

Omg yes! I’m sadly busy for half of it but I’m going to play what I can. I’ve always caught past ones but had little to no time to play them for very long. As a bonus I’m also looking to get at least a Bronze Stage Badge for that EVP checkpoint though really hope I have enough time to get the Silver too. Best of luck and have fun! ❤️

Well I was barely able to squeeze in the time but I finally reached and cleared Max Hazard in Salmon Run. Thank you gold rotation! I also got to EVP999 for the first time as well. :)

Well I was barely able to squeeze in the time but I finally reached and cleared Max Hazard in Salmon Run. Thank you gold rotation! I also got to EVP999 for the first time as well. :)
Congrats!!! I also got to the EVP999! It was hard not to with such a fun rotation. The other 999 I only got on Marooner's Bay on, if I remember correctly, first golden rotation in Splatoon 3. For all the next ones I decided it's not worth the time or I wasn't able to play at all. But seriously, this one was so enjoyable. Grizzco Roller is amazing, just pure joy.

Congrats!!! I also got to the EVP999! It was hard not to with such a fun rotation. The other 999 I only got on Marooner's Bay on, if I remember correctly, first golden rotation in Splatoon 3. For all the next ones I decided it's not worth the time or I wasn't able to play at all. But seriously, this one was so enjoyable. Grizzco Roller is amazing, just pure joy.

I remember playing each gold rotation but never had the time to play much beyond a few rounds. Never even made it to evp200 before that’s for sure. Really happy with 999 this time it was a huge grind starting at 40 haha.

I remember playing each gold rotation but never had the time to play much beyond a few rounds. Never even made it to evp200 before that’s for sure. Really happy with 999 this time it was a huge grind starting at 40 haha.
Oh yeah, the amount of time that is needed is awful. Even if you only win it still takes so many hours... Gladly this time I started at 300 so it was much easier for me.

Oh yeah, the amount of time that is needed is awful. Even if you only win it still takes so many hours... Gladly this time I started at 300 so it was much easier for me.

For sure! I recently started earning the badges for the checkpoints and unfortunately didn’t have the one for this map yet. Thankfully I only need to get two more to at least Bronze for that 200 checkpoint minimum on each so I look forward to that. :)

I loved the golden rotation! I’m so glad you all got such high levels haha! I played some throughout the past two days and managed to get to EVP 700! Im so happy to finally get a Salmon Run stage checkpoint 😭

I just picked my Grand Festival team (team Present!)

Also gave the current Salmon Run rotation on Marooner’s Bay a go. Finally earned my Bronze badge! Will try to aim for the Silver badge tomorrow. Just Salmonid Smokeyard left in terms of Bronze badges earned! 😁

after watching the Now or Never Seven music video, I really want to join team past.... but no one I know is joining team present, and it'd suck not to be able to play with friends :(

I think I'm going to pick Team Present. Also don't forget to pick up the free gear and banners!
hornss.PNG

the horns i'm in love!! i actually love all of the new gear.... my favorites are marie's crown, pearl's cap, and frye's horns <3

This really is an awesome set of gear! I’m not sure which one I’ll wear for the fest just yet it’s hard to choose. I originally was going to wear Pearl’s hat as she’s my fave idol but they are all so good!

This really is an awesome set of gear! I’m not sure which one I’ll wear for the fest just yet it’s hard to choose. I originally was going to wear Pearl’s hat as she’s my fave idol but they are all so good!
they all look awesome, super happy with the collection! :] after much thought I actually like callie's headpiece as well LOL. i'm super indecisive ;w; i'll probably build both callie's and frye's headpiece as I like them both a lot.

grand-festival-gear-splashtags-available-now-v0-u5phejyqfbmd1.jpg

idol-wise I think my fave is callie and marina! marina was my old fave but after playing splatoon 2 & 3 campaign and reading more stuff on the idols, callie grew on me ;w;

I LOVE CALLIE SO MUCH! I am so glad they finally released the gear 😭 I love Marina and Callie too but I think I’ll use Callie’s headpiece! I couldn’t choose between past or present either but I ended up choosing present 🎁 It’s gonna be so fun whatever team everyone chooses!
EDIT MARIES CROWN KINDA SLAYS NGL-

Last edited:
I just did this right now because I forgot about this other banner. If you scan the QR code you can get the [Nintendo Live 2024 Sydney] banner.
GWXaA33WkAEfa5O

Then there's a new slopsuit that you can download as well in News on your Switch.
GWc0I-GaAAA6Y7C

The free suit looks awesome in game by the way! I was using it yesterday as I grinded out my Bromze badge on Marooner’s Bay! I just need Bronze on Salmonid Smokeyard and I’ll have at least Bronze on every stage. :)

Back