• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

Is that a wine glass that I see? :eek: At last, my rep can finally drink wine like the actual Dracule Mihawk from One Piece. I’m loving the food furniture, was expecting more but I really am fine with what we got. And now the Inquisition can have some mini campsites! Yessss! The books and doll houses are pretty cute and the sleigh and present piles 😍.

I need that shark book! All of these items are so cute and a lot more versatile all year round unlike the spooky set.
Totally agreed (except the spooky set part, since I'm leaving most of it up year round 😅 )! I was not expecting such cute toys... I just got Stitches on my island and I'm imagining he'll be getting some great new home decor and I'll be having some fun photo shoots with him 😉

i told myself i wasn't going to look but that was a lie. i have to admit, i thought we'd have way more items so i am kinda disappointed in the amount we get, but i feel like all the items r pretty cute and versatile so im not rly mad or upset. i don't rly believe we'll get new items every holiday/we'll get an update every holiday, but i wouldnt be mad if more items were added to these sets as the game goes on. but this update is very cute 10/10

OH MY the food items looks so cute!! Eyeing the tempura ramen, it looks so appetizing (and would go great in my little asian marketplace) 🤤🍤 the toys are so eye-catching as well, I'm definitely pumped for the holidays!
also WOOHOO I love that winter window wallpaper! I'm definitely reserving a room to hang that ahhhhhh

The little doggos are cute.
These are pretty cool though, def want a couple of them:
FtrHarvestStand_Remake_1_0Cropped.png

Also, yay champagne!

I looove the reindeer outfit, tents, and fireplaces!
But okay, I'm a little less disappointed now about them locking these items. The majority actually aren't that great. :/

DYING, oh my gosh. This is everything I didn't know I needed.

PUPPIES. DINOSAURS. ROBOTS?? A circus tent! ;^;

All of those new items look awesome! :eek: I definitely plan on using the new fireplace and certain items to decorate my town more. :)

This is so cool. Super neat. I Hope i can find them in my game.

I'm watching it as it's getting updated and there seems to be more food items than are being shown right now!

In their list of new items I see pumpkin pie, fish meunière, olivier salad, and turkey day casserole.

I'm watching it as it's getting updated and there seems to be more food items than are being shown right now!

In their list of new items I see pumpkin pie, fish meunière, olivier salad, and turkey day casserole.

It's possible some of those items are unobtainable on the turkey day tables during the actual event. Like they're just decorations for the day of! But we'll see!

Back