• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

Weren’t we unable to get the wedding items back during the start of the April-June update schedule? I feel like this isn’t as new as people are making it out to be...

And yes, I will be TTing ASAP to get the reindeer hood

I feel so stupid, I have been hunting balloons for nothing, since I thought the DIY recipe of the 90's animatronic doggo was available now. I don't time travel though, so is there anyone who is in December and can confirm they are available then? :unsure:

No, can't time travel to get these yet, they are time locked until its actually their respective dates. Once we get there, then you will be able to of course time back and forward to get these.

I know not everyone may have the time to get these as much as they want to when it gets to December, but like...December is 2 weeks away and in the way the game is suppose to be played in default, you'd be waiting anyways, thats animal crossing. Its life, you have to be patient and enjoy the moment when it comes.

No, can't time travel to get these yet, they are time locked until its actually their respective dates. Once we get there, then you will be able to of course time back and forward to get these.

I know not everyone may have the time to get these as much as they want to when it gets to December, but like...December is 2 weeks away and in the way the game is suppose to be played in default, you'd be waiting anyways, thats animal crossing. Its life, you have to be patient and enjoy the moment when it comes.
I specifically said I don't time travel haha. It just feels wrong to me. No shame on the ones who does, more power to you. But I was just curious if they are unlocked by December if someone were to Time Travel. But apparently not. But wow, I haven't been this excited for a piece of furniture since the Nintendo items in fortune cookies!

The new furniture looks lovely!!
Personally in love with the reindeer outfit and all of the Turkey Day furniture.

I specifically said I don't time travel haha. It just feels wrong to me. No shame on the ones who does, more power to you. But I was just curious if they are unlocked by December if someone were to Time Travel. But apparently not. But wow, I haven't been this excited for a piece of furniture since the Nintendo items in fortune cookies!

I know what you said, wasn't directed at you and was just thinking out loud.

OMG, the puppies MOVE!

This is fantastic! ^_^

Told you I give credit to the game when I find something I like. :)

Back