• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

Love the new stuff. A little surprised there wasn't as much of the winter stuff as i tgought we may get. Overall pretty happy about it. Turkey day stuff looks super great. Also ima gonna have to get some T rexs for my dj turn table dance area lol
I kind of like that we're getting actual toys for toy day instead of generic Christmas stuff :) I'm guessing as far as winter stuff is concerned, the ornament and snowflake DIYs are meant to cover that, assuming you don't TT, it's all new :)

I wasn't even expecting to get so many items so this was a total surprise ! My favorite update for this game so far ! It hasn't disappointed me ! I can see the progression of better updates from Nintendo ! Really good stuff here ! ✨ 💕

its so frustrating we have to wait for a month more for the toy day items! They time -locked the event :(
the blue shell rug looks out of place though. isn't it a summer thing? and i hope the tents are as big as those in ACNL! been wanting those for a long time
The blue shell is probably related to SH islands...yea I’d prefer it nice and wintry on my main island but it’s a small price to pay to have my favorite seasons during my months off/lighter.

Lot's of cute & cozy stuff! I might decorate my whole front room with these items cause it's still empty lol
Post automatically merged:

WAIT THE DOGS ARE THOSE ANNOYING ANIMATRONIC ONES HELL YA
my chromebook doesn't have caps locks and now my pinky hurts

Last edited:
but i want hooves :(
Trust me, I do too.
DDA6A62C-80B8-4317-899D-1669F0B57C37.jpeg
You don’t get a clip-clopping noise but the color is on point!

Man, I NEED that deer hood...

Not sure I have the room to expand it, but is cool new tents to make a campsite bigger. I currently have the campsite and a 3rd character I didn't progress
campsite.jpg

oh man I need all of these. The entire turkey/Harvest day set is speaking to me. What's the name of that white sculpture decoration below the fireplace?? I think I need that the most along with all the food items.

The puppies are so cute. I would like all 8 of them. The dinosaurs are cute too. I wonder if they move like the puppy. Oh, and the robots too. I was feeling a bit disappointed that we weren't getting any toy day furniture. A Christmas fireplace would have been great, but the toys are just precious, so I'm pretty excited.

The puppies are so cute. I would like all 8 of them. The dinosaurs are cute too. I wonder if they move like the puppy. Oh, and the robots too. I was feeling a bit disappointed that we weren't getting any toy day furniture. A Christmas fireplace would have been great, but the toys are just precious, so I'm pretty excited.
Yeah, it's too bad the Turkey Day hearth doesn't have a more Christmas-y customization option.

Back