• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

It states 196 items were removed, but show a bunch of tools and commoningly used items? Am I missing something here?

Edit: also seems like 'farming' was removed entirely from the data

It states 196 items were removed, but show a bunch of tools and commoningly used items? Am I missing something here?

It's mostly just item icons. Like how the item looks when you view it in storage. The ones in use in game are slightly different. They got rid of all the ones they're not using. Nothing was removed that you'd notice in gameplay

It's mostly just item icons. Like how the item looks when you view it in storage. The ones in use in game are slightly different. They got rid of all the ones they're not using. Nothing was removed that you'd notice in gameplay

Ah, right. I was just confused because I was thinking, "pretty sure some of these things were being sold at the shop earlier?!"

Edit: also seems like 'farming' was removed entirely from the data

I wonder if this just means they are attempting to hide it or are scrapping it all together, but why would they when they've already implemented it with pumpkins?? πŸ€”

I wonder if this just means they are attempting to hide it or are scrapping it all together, but why would they when they've already implemented it with pumpkins?? πŸ€”

Could just be scrubbing it, you know how hackers can be these days. Be our luck someone manages to get the data to 'work' and have them spread it around causing issues. It can be re-added without any issue! We'll just have to see.

All the pink stuff oml I just love and that black dog looks just like my dog irl ! Even the tanish white dog look looks almost like my other dog irl ! I just want the doggies !! 😍

I love the new furniture set! I wonder if it's obtainable yet or if we have to wait until Turkey Day.

Huh, the part where it mentions 'farming' data being removed shows that the pumpkin seedling was also removed. Isn't that the one you buy from Leif?

This is so cute I can’t even stand it!! I’m so happy about all the new food items, tooβ€” time to update my players’ kitchens!

Love the new stuff. A little surprised there wasn't as much of the winter stuff as i tgought we may get. Overall pretty happy about it. Turkey day stuff looks super great. Also ima gonna have to get some T rexs for my dj turn table dance area lol

O__O Woah I think I am in love with the Falling-Snow Wall, the Yule Logs, and those sets of stockings (so cute!)...
the champagne/sparkling cider sure is pretty, a must-have for this holiday season.
So many charming new stuff...especially those new reactions...very nice update I'd say.

Thanks for the link! C:

Huh, the part where it mentions 'farming' data being removed shows that the pumpkin seedling was also removed. Isn't that the one you buy from Leif?

Still curious about this... pretty sure I saw Leif selling pumpkin starts earlier. Can't check again sadly since he left already.

its so frustrating we have to wait for a month more for the toy day items! They time -locked the event :(
the blue shell rug looks out of place though. isn't it a summer thing? and i hope the tents are as big as those in ACNL! been wanting those for a long time

Back