• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

I love the doll house and little kid tent! I can add doll houses to my fairy town, and tents to my glampsite.

Has it been figured out which items are behind the time lock exactly? Apparently the toy day items are reorderable so there's been a few cataloging offers popping up in Nook's Cranny. Are those threads violating the "no hacks" rule?

I am actually so excited about these furniture items, like there are a lot of things in this update that I want. The little dogs look so so cute! They will be such adorable “pets” which is great bc up until know we’ve had what. The snapping turtle? Lmao. And the crockpots and fireplaces looks so cute too, the details are adorable and they will add so much to the house! And the tents of course look so cute

THEY BROUGHT BACK MY FAVORITE FOOD ITEM BERLINER. I NEED THEM. I NEED IT FOR ME HOUSE AHHHH. I wonder if they'll be European exclusive like in New Leaf...

Ok so it looks like from how DodoCodes lists the toy items (including the tent), they will be in Nook's in the seasonal section and the color variation of them will be random through the days they are there. Like the Spooky series.

I can't wait for the kid's tent and the dog plushies. I guess now would be a good time to try to find the doghouse DIY so I can make a cute little yard with various dog plushies in it. And I can't wait to buy Rosie a dollhouse. I'm also excited for the additional food items because I'm kinda bored with putting coffee cups and cupcakes/cakes on tables - it'll be excellent to have more options.

You know, I wasn't going to look at first, but I really wanted to know what furniture we were getting. Yay! Eight different tent colors?! I am going to have tent city! I might regret not having enough room in my camping site now. I don't know if I can fit eight different tents. I might have to pick and choose.

Huh, the part where it mentions 'farming' data being removed shows that the pumpkin seedling was also removed. Isn't that the one you buy from Leif?
I downloaded the update last night and have Leif today, and he still sells pumpkin starts. I don't know what's going on with the datamine, but pumpkins weren't removed. It's possible like you said earlier they're temporarily hiding the data so people don't hack the farmed stuff in early.

I love the new Harvest Festival items! Might have to create a new character for a second house to decorate because I love my current kitchen too much to redecorate.

Are these diy's from balloons or villagers? are they locked to a curtain day?

• The Turkey Day DIYs will be given by Franklin.
  • The Snow wall is available from a balloon once winter comes, which is December 1st for North.
  • The Festive rug is available on festive/ornament season, which starts December 15th.
  • The Gift Pile and Festive wrapper is obtainable during Toy Day on December 24th.
  • The Summer Shell rug is available from a balloon once summer comes, which is December 1st for South.

Last edited:
Do we know if the santa clothes and reindeer suit are also time locked?
according to the page above, it says " From December 1st to 25th, a new set of Christmas Toy themed furniture items will become available to purchase at the upgraded Nook’s Cranny shop, Similarly to the toy items found at Nook’s Cranny, a small collection of new Christmas themed holiday clothing will be sold at the Able Sisters shop during December as well"

I feel so stupid, I have been hunting balloons for nothing, since I thought the DIY recipe of the 90's animatronic doggo was available now. I don't time travel though, so is there anyone who is in December and can confirm they are available then? :unsure:

These items are so cute 😫 I can’t wait to get my hands on them. Especially the Turkey Day set and tents
Post automatically merged:

its so frustrating we have to wait for a month more for the toy day items! They time -locked the event :(
the blue shell rug looks out of place though. isn't it a summer thing? and i hope the tents are as big as those in ACNL! been wanting those for a long time
I hate that they time locked it, it’s horrible IMO.
I get trying to keep people from skipping to events but it’s still a pain for people that just want the items, especially if it’s to decorate for the event ahead of time.

Back