• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SPOILERS All the items added in the newest update

So, how do you get the Kid's Tent. Is it in Nook's Cranny come December like the toys and if so, can it be customized or is it color locked?

I kind of like that we're getting actual toys for toy day instead of generic Christmas stuff :) I'm guessing as far as winter stuff is concerned, the ornament and snowflake DIYs are meant to cover that, assuming you don't TT, it's all new :)
Oh yeah that stuff is great. I do look forward to getting a bunch of puppies :) I just was kinda thinking we may get candy cane like stuff. I haven't TT to the winter yet. I plan on doing so at the very end of November or beginning of December so I can get the diys ahead of time so I can enjoy them on my island for most of the month.

I'm also happy there's a Christmas Wreath as well. I noticed it in one of the very first trailers, but could not find it in any guides as well. I was worried it was something removed and I wasn't sure why. I don't think its the same look, but happy regardless. I was planning have the wreaths at all the houses, but then I realized I would have to removed them and I'm not sure how one can do that, except replacing it with another item that can on the door.

Yay! Can’t wait to get my hands on this stuff!! Nintendo seriously never wants me to play anything else. Every update gives me both inspiration and frustration because I realize how much better some of the new items work on my island. Now to just find the last few mush recipes I need so I can move on to these 😅

Harvest items look much more practical and beautiful than New Leaf. I'm pretty impressed. Love all the toys, they're adorable!! The kadomatsu is very pretty and I think it will be fun to use in my zen area. I also see that the foods aren't really in the funiture area, maybe they're edible food? Also, at the end of the article it shows removed icons/items, what does this mean exactly? I'm not quite sure how it works, does it mean they removed all of the umbrellas? Or does is mean they removed the icon? Overall pretty good items!

I love the harvest set! So glad we can customize them tho...while I love the idea that they’ve made a spring equivalent (perhaps the reason for the name change?) the fall version is more my style.

Disappointing if true.
Someone earlier in the forum showed a picture of her with the tent and she had it and it was white, so I don't think it's color locked.
Post automatically merged:

its so frustrating we have to wait for a month more for the toy day items! They time -locked the event :(
the blue shell rug looks out of place though. isn't it a summer thing? and i hope the tents are as big as those in ACNL! been wanting those for a long time
Some people are playing in the southern hemisphere where its warmer around this time which is why they added both the harvest and spring turkey day items.

Last edited:
I need those tents!

Does anyone know if we can make the recipes after Turkey Day? It sounds like they go on your DIY list.

These are all really nice! Those pups are so adorable and flooffy~ 🥺 they instantly reminded me of Nintendogs. And I love the return of the Kadumatsu and New Year's food dishes from around the world!

Oh and the Ox Zodiac figurine! 💖 Does this mean they will release each corresponding one as the years go by? I sure hope so!

Currently all Turkey Day and Toy Day items are time locked until the actual event day. If you see anyone trading them, just remembered that they are hacked items right now until the actual event day.

Okay initially some of the items looked disappointing but after seeing the puppy plushies and helicopters in action and that the books are actually pop up books is sooo cute. I just wish you could go in the kid tents, or at least your villagers could like in pocket camp.

I love how classy the Turkey Day stuff is! For sure I'll be using them in my town. :) And I want that shark book!

People can actually use the dog house now
I wouldn't put your plushies near the dog house, they might get torn up
dog house.jpg

Back