I hope these are acceptable 🙂

Cat Toy with Feathers
IMG_9114.jpeg

Broom
IMG_9113.jpeg

Individually wrapped candy
IMG_9112.jpeg

Hunt #2 | October 22nd | Ends on October 24th at 11:59 PM EST

Great job collecting so many spooky items! Moving on to our second round of scavenging, you must find the following items:

Item 1: Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.
I know most people are going to do fake feathers and not everyone is from the USA
But did you know? In America, it's illegal to possess certain feathers? The Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) exists!
so... be careful i guess lol to people who have actual bird feathers

Last edited:
I know most people are going to do fake feathers and not everyone is from the USA
But did you know? In America, it's illegal to possess certain feathers? The Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) exists!
lol as someone who took a photo of a real feather, I guess that means I'm in trouble now. ;w; I'm not sure what species it belonged to though. I swear I just found it on the ground outside. I didn't do anything to the bird. T_T

Round 2 submissions! I struggled more with this round dkfgkfflkdgk.

Item 1: Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.
Shout out to my friend who had some craft feathers I could use! 😭 Kind of tragic that we have a bajillion cat toys that are supposed to have feathers on them, but my cats have ripped them all off skfdkg.

Halloween scav hunt_r2_feathers.jpg

Item 2: Individually wrapped candy
Thankfully my parents had Halloween candy to prep for the trick-or-treaters. I had to open the bags but it's okay, I swear it was only for the photo. 😅

Halloween scav hunt_r2_individually wrapped candy.jpg

Item 3: Broomstick/broom handle
Pretty straightforward!

Halloween scav hunt_r2_broom stick.jpg

here's my finds! :lemon:

@Jeremy hey jeremy, did i get something wrong in my post? i only got 2 carnival coins so im curious (feathers are from my pillow btw)
Please make sure the candy is a single, individually wrapped piece! Bags of Reese's Pieces, M&Ms, etc. wouldn't fit the description: "Individually wrapped candy (no packs containing more than one piece; must be a single, individually wrapped item)." Sorry!

Unfortunately the feathers will need to be actual feathers, not something modelled after a feather/wing.

I ran out of time with this one so I rounded my things up really quickly 😂 excuse the quality

1. Feather (my feathered bird named Lavender)
View attachment 593322
2. Candy
View attachment 593323
3. Broom (not sure if this counts, I have a mini desk broom 😂 thought I’d try incase)
View attachment 593324
While I may have been a bit lenient by accepting a couple of handheld brooms, perhaps this one is a bit too far towards toothbrush on the sweeping devices scale. At least, I don't think a witch could use it for flight!

However, for all three above, feel free to edit another item into the post and then send me a PM so I can update your coins.

I absolutely didn't go shopping specifically for a feathered object and candy, just so I could do an online scavenger hunt. No idea what you're talking about 🤷‍♀️

Gc0VPOh.jpg

RmWhy0e.jpg

ERt5R8w.jpg

Hunt #2

peacock feather.jpg
individually wrapped candy.jpg
this is my broomstick.jpg

Hunt #2:

IMG_2568.jpg
These feathers were from the Dreamcatcher found in my house.

IMG_2569.jpg
Surprised I still have some Milky Ways from last year's Halloween.

IMG_2572.jpg
I had to take two pics here, but I believe this one is the one for me

Hunt 2: I hope I’m not too late
Feathers
IMG_4515.jpeg

Broomstick
IMG_4516.jpeg

Individually wrapped candy. Which I ate after.
IMG_4517.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

It is! Mine are wild turkey feathers that came off naturally. I love turkeys so much 🥹

Back