Spooky Scary Scavenging

Hunt #2

Feathers: A mask I have that I haven’t actually had a reason to wear yet.
IMG_7929.jpeg

Individual Wrapped Candy: This one is always a classic.
IMG_7928.jpeg

Broomstick: At one time this was a full length broomstick but my S/O chopped a large part of it off for a costume prop once. Thankfully it still functions as a short broom.
IMG_7927.jpeg

Item 1: Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.
hunt1.png
Item 2: Individually wrapped candy (no packs containing more than one piece; must be a single, individually wrapped item).
hunt2.png
Item 3: Broomstick/broom handle, mop handle also acceptable.
hunt3.png
Don't ask me why this broom was stored upside down 🤷🏽‍♀️

Feathers
I have some of my old Budgie's feathers somewhere but I for the life of me could not remember where I stored them, so a cat toy will have to do. 😖

H3.png

Individually Wrapped Candy
Er, or Chocolate.

H4.png

Broomstick
Clearly the scavenger hunt of fails, I know I have a straw broom for the outdoors but I for some reason couldn't find it either so kjdgfkdbgk, boring not as halloweenie broom will do.

H2.png

I'm also just having a ??? moment because of the dash through the o that I would not have intentionally added and IDK how it ended up in there, and it was in my last set of pictures too?!?! Haunted namecard real.

What a great chance to share my little feather collection! I just started saving interesting feathers this year, so it's not too impressive yet. All of these were found in my own yard.

I'm not an expert, but based on birds I typically see and google I've done my best to identify them.
The two large feathers on the outside belong to vultures.
The three yellow and black feathers in the middle appear to be from a yellow-shafted flicker, which is a type of woodpecker. There is also a red-shafted variety. I've never seen this bird in person, but I'd love to.
20241024-163037.jpg

*Note: Staff entries are not eligible for prizes. This is just for fun.

*~* Hunt #2 *~*

IMG_9529.jpeg

dream catcher

IMG_9530.jpeg

pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups! 🎃

IMG_9535.jpeg

(I was about to go out & go to a store for this one, & then I saw this in my garage before I left… yay! 😃)

Back