Spooky Scary Scavenging

1729553461434.png

listen she isn't creepy at all !!! i didn't know how else to show it but tea blossom has moving parts ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

1729553629916.png

1729553665204.png

our handy dandy pruning shears (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

1729553755343.png

my beloved book that i used to read so so often (>/////< " )

item 1: po hanging from my key rack. whats that, po? he seems to be saying something but all i hear is "huhuhu mweep noop haaa"
IMG_1029.jpeg

item 2: this rusty.. what even is this?
IMG_1037.jpeg

item 3: some cute bats from my sister's old monster high fashion book
IMG_1036.jpeg

honourable mention:
"huhuhu mweep noop haaa" time of reckoning is near foolish mortal.. baby sun will seek vengeance.
IMG_1030.jpeg

almost didn't realize this was due today but managed to get lucky with my finds 😖
IMG_9047.png
this was a key charm that has rusted from daily use
IMG_9044.png
this is the back of my gudetama plushie
IMG_9042.png

1. Doll
I don't know if this counts..i have another option (pls I am desperate lmao).
View attachment 592241
listen she isn't creepy at all !!! i didn't know how else to show it but tea blossom has moving parts ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

View attachment 592242
These would both fall under figurines more than dolls since they either have a stand or stand up on their own. But if you have another option, feel free to edit the post and PM me so I can update the coins. Thank you!

Does the creepy doll HAVE to look creepy?
This is top secret, but since creepiness is subjective, I've accepted every doll even if it doesn't seem super creepy to me.

Round 1:

IMG_2560.jpg

This "Creepy" humanoid doll seems to have escaped from the clutches of an experiment gone wrong, hence the eyes and moldy clothing.

IMG_2561.jpg

This toolbox looks very rusty, but still reliable.

IMG_2558.jpg

Don't mind the other stickers. The one with bats on it is the only sticker that matters here.
Spoiler with a title

Here are my items!!

20241021_215315.jpg

We have a couple of porcelain dolls although I don't remember ever actually buying them and neither does my dad.

20241021_215608.jpg

I really had to scavenge for a bat!! I'm surprised I don't really have any bat decorations?? Pumpkins, ghosts, black cats... no bats.

20241021_220228.jpg

And here's some rust on my old lamp!!

Attachments

• 20241021_220114.jpg
    20241021_220114.jpg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 0
Hunt #2 New
Hunt #2 | October 22nd | Ends on October 24th at 11:59 PM EST

Great job collecting so many spooky items! Moving on to our second round of scavenging, you must find the following items:

Item 1: Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.

Item 2: Individually wrapped candy (no packs containing more than one piece; must be a single, individually wrapped item)

Item 3: Broomstick/broom handle, mop handle also acceptable

Hunt #2

Item 1:
Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.
IMG_7948.jpg

Cat toy with a feather!

Item 2: Individually wrapped candy (no packs containing more than one piece; must be a single, individually wrapped item)
IMG_7947.jpg

A Jolly Rancher pink lemonade lollipop!

IMG_7950.jpg

Broomstick ft. a witch's familiar 🐾

Those were easy to find, thankfully. Hunt #2:

Feather
Quick story: I found this black feather outside at school a few months ago, and I showed it to my dear friend @ZeldaCrossing64 because it made me think of them, hence the Char amigurumi in the photo. I brought it home and have kept it to this day. 🖤
IMG1427.jpeg

Candy
A single dark chocolate ganache heart. I'm not into dark chocolate, so I probably wouldn't like it despite the way it's shaped.
IMG_1426.jpeg

Broom
This one usually sits in the garage.
IMG_1425.jpeg

Round 2:
Item 1:
Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.
27Xj4jR.jpeg

A dream catcher I made a while ago.

Tiydt0K.jpeg

My sweet tooth finally pays off.

otRsdgG.jpeg

My other car.

Hunt #2 | October 22nd | Ends on October 24th at 11:59 PM EST

Great job collecting so many spooky items! Moving on to our second round of scavenging, you must find the following items:

Item 1: Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.

Soooooo can I take a pic of one my birds?!?!

(@Aerith !!!!)

Back