Spooky Scary Scavenging

I've accepted it as a one-time courtesy, but please post them before the deadline next time. Thank you!

@Jeremy I was going to post my finds but keep getting error message that the image file type is invalid?
If you're uploading a HEIC file from a phone, I suggest uploading it directly from the phone instead of a computer. This is one of the more common file types that would get this error. If this suggestion doesn't help, you may have to first upload the images to an image hosting site such as Imgur or convert the files to a standard format before uploading them to the forum.

Round 2

Item 1:
Feathers
IMG_20241022_195112_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

Item 2: Individually wrapped candy
IMG_20241022_195129_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

Item 3: Broomstick
IMG_20241022_195203_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

I love a round where I have everything at home and don't need to leave the house 😅

If you're uploading a HEIC file from a phone, I suggest uploading it directly from the phone instead of a computer. This is one of the more common file types that would get this error. If this suggestion doesn't help, you may have to first upload the images to an image hosting site such as Imgur or convert the files to a standard format before uploading them to the forum.

I have this problem, due to a combination of file type+size (source files are like over 6000x7000 pixels). what I do is upload to a personal discord server and then save those files to my computer to then resize and upload

ofc, if one can send to their computer directly, that'd probably be faster. I just do it this way, due to a combination of my main computer being well over a decade old and very finnicky to connect to my phone for transfering. such that using discord as a roundabout is just easier

Last edited:
I was trying directly from my phone since no computer and it worked fine the first round so not sure what happened this time.

Let me try again
Item 1: Anything feathered, a single feather, cluster of feathers, etc.

IMG_9618.jpeg

Item 2: Individually wrapped candy (no packs containing more than one piece; must be a single, individually wrapped item)
IMG_9620.jpeg

Item 3: Broomstick/broom handle, mop handle also acceptable
IMG_9617.jpeg

On that’s weird it worked that time not sure why it didn’t work earlier. Thank you .

I didn't have to leave my house this time! Progress!
Although I did get questioning looks from my fur children as I ran around the apartment with a sheet of paper... >->
Anyways!!!

((Idk why my images from last round have since glitched out.... huh...))
Maybe if I stick them in spoilers...?

Round #2 Items

#1. - Feathers
- Cat* Toy

*cat not included
20241023_012747.jpg

#2. Individual Candy - Grandma Candy, as I affectionately call it. Hard candy is a staple around my house, lol.
20241023_012712.jpg

#3. Broom handle - Ha! I did one better! Here's a broom handle and a mop handle!
20241023_012853.jpg

Please enjoy your complimentary bewildered cat that I lied about you getting.
20241023_012757.jpg

This is great, had all these spooky items in my house for Round 2~

Cat toys are a treat
Screenshot 2024-10-23 19.15.14.png

My fav flavour of sweets are orange flavoured.
Screenshot 2024-10-23 19.16.00.png

I wished I had a more spooky broom.
Screenshot 2024-10-23 19.16.23.png

Hunt #2!

pfgGns1.png

4iaRyXQ.png

RP0s7ma.png

Back