• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway S'Sendas Treasure Chest Hunt to win: LOPEZ, the Smug deer (voided!)

Ankha has been adopted by MysticDarkness13, well done you ;) Thank you for playing (I'm sure Fang will be looking for a new town soon..)
Until the next treasure hunt, happy hunting mayors ;P

Good day, Mayors of ACNL.
I'm just bumping the thread to allow some advance notice regarding today's treasure hunt to adopt FANG, the Cranky wolf.
The treasure hunt will start later today, so please keep a lookout for an update when the game is ready to play.
Thanks, and happy hunting :D

Looking for your treasure!

Sorry, Daniel, but the treasure hunt is not ready yet; it's location has not been changed from yesterday! I will be updating the thread and bumping a new post once I have changed it's location and uploaded a new dream version to be explored. Sorry for any confusion, and thank you for your enthusiasm, but I'll have to ask if you can just wait for a couple of hours!...

Hello Mayors :D Heads up;
I'm going to start the treasure hunt to adopt Fang in 30 minutes time, at 17:30 BST...

Fang's treasure hunt has now started :D
Please follow the rules outlined and the first player to tell me where to find my treasure can adopt him from my cycle town.
Good luck to all who play, and happy hunting...

Looking for the treasure

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the treasure? I see some fossils

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's a gold nugget I found it

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's an amethyset I found that too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found another gold nugget

- - - Post Merge - - -

And a silver nugget

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found an emerald and a sapphire

Looking for the treasure

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the treasure? I see some fossils

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's a gold nugget I found it

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's an amethyset I found that too

It is a displayable item called "treasure chest". It actually is a treasure chest when displayed indoors, or as a green leaf when outdoors on the ground or in your pockets. Hope that helps?!

It's hidden behind the pipe organ in the bottom left hand house :) A funeral service is going on...

It's hidden behind the pipe organ in the bottom left hand house :) A funeral service is going on...
Thank you, Mr Fox. Well done, and very quickly, too.
I will register you fc and open my cycle town and Fang will be ready to adopt in a couple of minutes.

Thank you to the other mayors for playing, too. Sorry you didn't win this time, but hopefully next time I have a resident leaving that you'd like...

Back