• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Static the squirrel is all packed up

FreliaCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (87) +
Selling static for a fair price, please make an offer. Or, if you have any wolves, deer, or cats (preferably cats and deer) I'd be happy to trade

Edit: Open till 6:30 Pacific Standard Time

Last edited:
i can trade u stinky, id have to get him out first, ppl here kno im good for it, plus my wifi rating.

Erm... Stinky isn't really a cat I'd like to have hahaha. But I would absolutely LOVE to have rosie or punchy! Ohmigoodness they're the best!

I only have Kitty, I know she's not a popular one, and I don't TT :/ But I'd love to bid for him though I know someone will outbid me so fast, here goes nothing; 1 mill!

Good to know! I left her a message :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just made an edit saying this will be open till 6:30 Pacific Time :)

aw :( It's already passed midnight here so I wont be able to stay and bid any more :/ Good luck selling him, I'm sure you'll get a very good price for such a wonderful squirrel. I had him in my second GC game and he is just a sweetie :)

OH MY GOSH THAT'S A LOT OF BELLS

I'll be home in a half hour and unless someone bids above you (which i seriously doubt) you can have him!

Back