• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Been a long time since I played Yellow, but I still have the game. Sorry to ruin your fun but if I recall correctly you don't fight the Squirtle squad or the abusive Charmander trainer you just get given their Pok?mon. You don't even really need to do anything just have the right gym badge I think. Also the Pikachu you get can't evolve which always annoyed me because Raichu is my favourite and I wanted one to follow me. Instead I had to wait for the Gold and Silver remakes. The surfing mini game was hella though.

That game sounds hella boring

That game sounds hella boring

Not if you enjoy Pok?mon. But it is a little too easy because you have access to more Pok?mon than Blue/Red/Green and you get all the starters early on. When I was young I found it fun pretending to be Ash and making my team the same as the one in the tv show.

Been a long time since I played Yellow, but I still have the game. Sorry to ruin your fun but if I recall correctly you don't fight the Squirtle squad or the abusive Charmander trainer you just get given their Pok?mon. You don't even really need to do anything just have the right gym badge I think. Also the Pikachu you get can't evolve which always annoyed me because Raichu is my favourite and I wanted one to follow me. Instead I had to wait for the Gold and Silver remakes. The surfing mini game was hella though.

Well, you do fight the squirtle squad, i watched a play through...

Not if you enjoy Pok?mon. But it is a little too easy because you have access to more Pok?mon than Blue/Red/Green and you get all the starters early on. When I was young I found it fun pretending to be Ash and making my team the same as the one in the tv show.

I was a outside kid. I played until it was dark.
I got into video games at 10, first game was super smash Bros melee for the GameCube.

And, I guess all people have different opinions because I've seen playthroughs of the game and the game seems very fun for me. I hate raichu so that's good, imo. And, I hated how you couldn't get starters in the other games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was a outside kid. I played until it was dark.
I got into video games at 10, first game was super smash Bros melee for the GameCube.

outside is the most disgusting thing eeh

Last edited:
And, I guess all people have different opinions because I've seen playthroughs of the game and the game seems very fun for me. I hate raichu so that's good, imo. And, I hated how you couldn't get starters in the other games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

outside is the most disgusting thing eeh

Not if you have friends
/laughs

Well, you do fight the squirtle squad, i watched a play through...

Are you sure? I have no memory of that but I checked Bulbapedia and all it says about the Squirtle Squad in Yellow is - "The Squirtle Squad's leader is referenced in Pok?mon Yellow, when an Officer Jenny tells the player she has caught a Squirtle that was constantly getting into mischief. She mentions it needs a good Trainer to take care of it, and will give it to the player after he/she defeats Lt. Surge." [Source]

I can't find anything online about fighting the actual Squirtle Squad.

Last edited:
Are you sure? I have no memory of that but I checked Bulbapedia and all it says about the Squirtle Squad in Yellow is - "The Squirtle Squad's leader is referenced in Pok?mon Yellow, when an Officer Jenny tells the player she has caught a Squirtle that was constantly getting into mischief. She mentions it needs a good Trainer to take care of it, and will give it to the player after he/she defeats Lt. Surge." [Source]

I can't find anything online about fighting the actual Squirtle Squad.

You definitely don't.

ANYWHO, getting the thread back on track, when do the SU episodes air today?

Also: @somebody who played Attck the Light, is it good?

Wait is attack the light out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol front page of App Store...
Yeah I'm buying it

Amethyst ate pizza Steve
And the little check list of kids he visited
Ed Ed and eddy

okay
I FOR REAL THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AT LEAST A LITTLE GOOD
BUT I WAS WRONG

IT WAS A DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH

okay
I FOR REAL THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AT LEAST A LITTLE GOOD
BUT I WAS WRONG

IT WAS A DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

THIS EPISODE HAD SOME GOOD MESSAGES AND YOU'RE CALLING IT DISGUSTING??

let me quote steven from this episode:

'You can't just attack people you don't understand. You have to stick up for them, and listen to what they have to say.'

AND UG SAID TO ALWAYS BE YOURSELF

HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS A DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH, IF ANYTHING YOU ARE FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING GOOD MESSAGES

This was one of my favorite episodes so far. I never laughed so much at an episode before.

"That's not my baby!" from Pearl.

Garnet wants the episode over already.

AMETHYST ATE PIZZA STEVE.

UG sunk Lars and Sadie's ship though. ;o;

Back