• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
04rZ83C.png

I+wouldn+t+put+it+past+disney+_134a40ef97cf5c464edd321a1d795274.png

Not to be rude by jumping in on your conversation but I really don't get the rule that this site has that says don't respond just with a reaction image, or single word. Sometimes posting less your comment is actually funnier and has more of an impact. I hope you guys don't get warnings or anything.
(Also thanks for the reaction images.)

Last edited:
Not to be rude by jumping in on your conversation but I really don't get the rule that this site has that says don't respond just with a reaction image, or single word. Sometimes posting less your comment is actually funnier and has more of an impact. I hope you guys don't get warnings or anything.
I'VE GOTTEN LIKE THREE for posting a Eddie Murphy gif
They said I have to be on topic so if I were to post a picture along, I'll get a infraction. A picture with some words that go with it, I'm good.
I silently watch in the shadows cause my need for gifs are too strong

Usually with forums, only repling with a gif is considered spammy since it can be done quickly and with little thought or effort. Plus on other forums I saw some people complain that too many gifs on one page caused lag for them.

I do love me some Steven Universe gifs though. They are pretty funny... and I've seen most of the ones here a lot. xD 'Headbang' Pearl is quite a favorite of mine.

(Also thanks for the reaction images.)
tumblr_mvt8uztTYV1qlv884o9_250.png

don't tell the mods that

they're always watching

I'VE GOTTEN LIKE THREE for posting a Eddie Murphy gif
They said I have to be on topic so if I were to post a picture along, I'll get a infraction. A picture with some words that go with it, I'm good.
I silently watch in the shadows cause my need for gifs are too strong

I hope the gif was worth it. Haha. I've a massive gif folder. I've wanted to reply with gifs on threads here a few times but I always get messages telling me the files are too big. I normally can't even post regular images. I wanted to post this image here earlier but it was too big: Link. Shame because it was really on topic but it just wouldn't post. I even resized it to half its original dimensions and it still wouldn't.

Last edited:
I hope the gif was worth it. Haha. I've a massive gif folder. I've wanted to reply with gifs on threads here a few times but I always get messages telling me the files are too big. I normally can't even post regular images. I wanted to post this image here earlier but it was too big: Link. Shame because it was really on topic but it just wouldn't post.

Use the site scaleyourimage.com

I hope the gif was worth it. Haha. I've a massive gif folder. I've wanted to reply with gifs on threads here a few times but I always get messages telling me the files are too big. I normally can't even post regular images. I wanted to post this image here earlier but it was too big: Link. Shame because it was really on topic but it just wouldn't post. I even resized it to half its original dimensions and it still wouldn't.
when it says "retrieve local file" or something like that, just unclick it.
tumblr_nl4dd061jw1r2u7p0o1_500.png

Back