• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
If we have a butt cheek
And a butt hole
What is the butt

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n7pbwpBbBh1rzajvh.gif

Stronger Than You or Let Me Drive My Van Into Your Heart...or maybe Giant Woman? Or maybe On The Run? OR MAYBE Steven and the Crystal Gems? OR WE COULD GO DEEPER AND SAY THAT ONE SONG WHERE HE SINGS ABOUT PROTECTING CONNIE? Or maybe Dear Ol' Dad.

I didn't like Strong in the Real Way that much...

As for Jail Break, I agree it's pretty dang good. My favorite episode actually.

GIANT WOMAN IS A STUPID SONG AND SHOULD BE DELETED FROM SU SPACE

Go Strong in the real way!!! B)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

when it says "retrieve local file" or something like that, just unclick it.
tumblr_nl4dd061jw1r2u7p0o1_500.png

THEY REACTED TO THIS WHAT BYE OK

Haha it's definitely edited XD That's just a still from a react video on YouTube, the picture of Ruby and Sapphire is added in. c:

I'm pretty sure it's poking fun at the fans saying that they are not in an actual relationship.

Last edited:
#CONFUSED

#genius

=

TOMORROW IS THE UG EPISODE AND ATTACK THE LIGHT IM SO EXCITE
i finally got my brother to hook up his laptop to the TV so my little brother could watch su
only got to end of ep 4 because they got home late and he had to go to bed but YEH

#genius

=

TOMORROW IS THE UG EPISODE AND ATTACK THE LIGHT IM SO EXCITE
i finally got my brother to hook up his laptop to the TV so my little brother could watch su
only got to end of ep 4 because they got home late and he had to go to bed but YEH

GOD LAZY WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST HOOK IT UP

jkjk

IM GOING TO BE REALLY BUSY THE NEXT UH
FOUR DAYS, So i might ot have time to play ; v ;;

BTW IM SO EXCITED I GET TO PLAY POKEMON YELLOW FOR THE FIRST TIME AND OMG ITS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING SOB

Last edited:
GOD LAZY WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST HOOK IT UP

jkjk

IM GOING TO BE REALLY BUSY THE NEXT UH
FOUR DAYS, So i might ot have time to play ; v ;;

BTW IM SO EXCITED I GET TO PLAY POKEMON YELLOW FOR THE FIRST TIME AND OMG ITS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING SOB

i couldnt because its not my laptop. he wouldnt let me use his laptop ever. my netbook doesnt even hav an HDMI slot

why yellow. broken as hell

i couldnt because its not my laptop. he wouldnt let me use his laptop ever. my netbook doesnt even hav an HDMI slot

why yellow. broken as hell

yellow is the best
since it is based off the anime/manga

YOU GET TO FIGHT JESSIE JAMES AND MEOWTH
And, the squirtle squad, and the abusive charmander trainer
and so perf ; v ;;

yellow is the best

and so perf ; v ;;

I've played Yellow. The anime-based events seem kinda tossed-in, they aren't really focused on. It seems like it was more of a cash-grab game due to the anime's popularity than anything.

I've played Yellow. The anime-based events seem kinda tossed-in, they aren't really focused on. It seems like it was more of a cash-grab game due to the anime's popularity than anything.

don't ruin my happiness

yellow is the best

and so perf ; v ;;

Been a long time since I played Yellow, but I still have the game. Sorry to ruin your fun but if I recall correctly you don't fight the Squirtle squad or the abusive Charmander trainer you just get given their Pok?mon. You don't even really need to do anything just have the right gym badge I think. Also the Pikachu you get can't evolve which always annoyed me because Raichu is my favourite and I wanted one to follow me. Instead I had to wait for the Gold and Silver remakes. The surfing mini game was hella though.

Back