• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Ugh.. that's really sad. The writers could have gone with an emotionally-distant-never-around type of father and they chose to make Greg a really rad father and people still didn't like him. He loves Steven so much and loves helping the gems out and knows he's just a lame beach-bum human why there so many haters :(

i was never one to dislike him, in fact i always thought he was really funny and cool. but since we didnt go much into his back story before the last episode, there wasnt really a lot we knew about him and rose, therefore there wasnt much interest in greg. im sure this was the same with garnet tbh. when jailbreak came out garnet became more liked and stuff bc we knew more about her. i think its just natural w/character development

Last edited:
does anyone wanna see my rose quartz fanart??
I've only seen one episode but she's so pretty and steven universe characters are so fun to draw.
st__jude__rose_quartz_by_pariahi-d8pllhv.png

omg this is great

she's so pretty finnian!! :D <3 love the curls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know a lot of people have issues with the fanart that rose gets (*looks at tumblr and deviantart*) because some people draw her thin and they shouldn't do that because we need more body representation in tv shows but idk i just feel like the artists should do what they want with rose.

other people have no right to dictate how or what they draw. artists should be given freedom. you're basically doing the same thing when you draw your jasperxlapis fanart because they aren't in a romantic relationship or anything like that

and if you don't really like how the artist drew rose, then maybe you should draw her your self. i've seen works of rose thin and rose was beautiful. i've also seen works of art where rose is fat, and hot damn is she beautiful!! she looks so majestic and regal and motherly.

idk bruh i just woke and im still kinda sleepy and i needed to get this out.

Last edited:
Thank you guys!! She was so fun to draw.
I tried to make her chubby but totally failed and you think I'd know how to draw bigger people, since I am one, but nahhh.
I really tried though.
Her arm is kinda big???

she's so pretty finnian!! :D <3 love the curls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know a lot of people have issues with the fanart that rose gets (*looks at tumblr and deviantart*) because some people draw her thin and they shouldn't do that because we need more body representation in tv shows but idk i just feel like the artists should do what they want with rose.

other people have no right to dictate how or what they draw. artists should be given freedom. you're basically doing the same thing when you draw your jasperxlapis fanart because they aren't in a romantic relationship or anything like that

and if you don't really like how the artist drew rose, then maybe you should draw her your self. i've seen works of rose thin and rose was beautiful. i've also seen works of art where rose is fat, and hot damn is she beautiful!! she looks so majestic and regal and motherly.

idk bruh i just woke and im still kinda sleepy and i needed to get this out.

everything u just said i feel.
one of my favorite things about steven universe is how diverse every character is, and that goes for weight and body shape too. so i think it just fits to have artists draw em however they want to tbh

Last edited:
I love EVERYONE!!!!!!!! STEVEN AND ROSE AND GARNET ESPECIALLY THOUGH, OMGGG. My otp is Ruby x Sapphire ♥ STEVEN IS A PRECIOUS CHILD I WANT TO ADOPT HIM, HE IS MY UNIVERSE

I just caught up with after not watching for months. I really wish Tumblr hadn't spoiled 90% of it for me.

I just caught up with after not watching for months. I really wish Tumblr hadn't spoiled 90% of it for me.

i spoiled myself because i saw garnet's stronger than you (estelle is g r e a t !!!!!!!)

and i just gave up and pirated the entire season 1 ; _ ; i don;t regret it at all! i like listening to it in the background while drawing :p

Back