• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
tumblr_nlso97SSfI1rk9rd3o1_250.jpg

this is my favorite oh my god

i didn't know Nicki Minaj was a part of this

I remember seeing a satirical post about Iggy Azalea going to guest star like Nicki Minaj but I didn't believe that Nicki Minaj voiced anyone in SU

Turns out she voiced Sugilite and I was so confused

i spoiled myself because i saw garnet's stronger than you (estelle is g r e a t !!!!!!!)

and i just gave up and pirated the entire season 1 ; _ ; i don;t regret it at all! i like listening to it in the background while drawing :p

So did I, but to be fair Stronger Than You is what convinced me to start watching Steven Universe. I watched all of the episodes last week within three days in time for Story for Steven.

oh idk if it was mentioned here before but theres an su forum called order of amulets. its an rp forum for ur gemsonas but you cant post atm, just register. itll be so RAD

I remember seeing a satirical post about Iggy Azalea going to guest star like Nicki Minaj but I didn't believe that Nicki Minaj voiced anyone in SU

Turns out she voiced Sugilite and I was so confused

So did I, but to be fair Stronger Than You is what convinced me to start watching Steven Universe. I watched all of the episodes last week within three days in time for Story for Steven.

I know! I did watch SU before, but it was only on TV and never got into it. But then I saw STY and was like "Welp, no turning back. Gotta watch everything now."

- - - Post Merge - - -

tfw when u miss tonight's episode

xli9h1.png

girl i know. and i haven't seen any torrents for it yet

AHAHH SHIRT CLUB WAS CUTE

omh hoe dont spoil pls

i dont get the order of this series anymore. apparently story for steven and this weeks episode are part of season 1 but season 2 already started....... i kinda want to get back to season 2

Finally I have watched Tshirt.. palooza or whatever that episode is called
Guitar Dad
and it was pretty cute. Lars tho

Ek. Just finished the last episode online (because I never seem to catch it on air ;/) and I have to say, its one of the best things cartoon network ever put out, EVER (Rebecca Sugar= <3). It took me some time to really get into it, but after Mirror gem I think the plot had a real turning point. I'm curious to know how the story is going to back to 'cutesy' after all that stuff with Lap
is/Jasper.

I've also been listening to the soundtracks to the show nonstop, its soooo refreshing and relaxing. (Sugilite's theme is my favorite, I exercise to it :v)

ya'll i have a question about "shirt club" since im kinda confused.
did this episode take place before jailbreak or somethin? garnet seems to be wearing her old outfit ://

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ek. Just finished the last episode online (because I never seem to catch it on air ;/) and I have to say, its one of the best things cartoon network ever put out, EVER (Rebecca Sugar= <3). It took me some time to really get into it, but after Mirror gem I think the plot had a real turning point. I'm curious to know how the story is going to back to 'cutesy' after all that stuff with Lap
is/Jasper.

I've also been listening to the soundtracks to the show nonstop, its soooo refreshing and relaxing. (Sugilite's theme is my favorite, I exercise to it :v)

and duDE i have been completely obsessed w/the soundtrack as well!

(click here if ur not listening to it on soundcloud bc this is literally the best soundcloud account i swear their music is amazing i cr y)

Last edited:
i love the poll results because whenever i tell my friends irl that pearl is my fav theyre always questioning me like why?! they dont understand a maidens heart

ya'll i have a question about "shirt club" since im kinda confused.
did this episode take place before jailbreak or somethin? garnet seems to be wearing her old outfit ://

yeh i guess they the 'important' episodes during steven bomb and so theyre hurrying with the unaired season 1 episodes

i love the poll results because whenever i tell my friends irl that pearl is my fav theyre always questioning me like why?! they dont understand a maidens heart

get new friends

=

the single anime tear from buck was perfect

Last edited:
Back