• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
UPDATE: I JUST WATCHED STORY FOR STEVEN AND KILL ME OH MY GOOODDD.. YOUNG!!!!! ROSE!!!! AND!!!! GREG!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS I JUST WANT 50 EPISODES OF THEM

I was wondering why I hadn't seen a Steven Universe thread here! But of course, there was one after all, I've just been blind.

Steven Universe changed my life - so much so that I have scheduled plans to get a Lapis Lazuli tattoo this summer.

I think it has the potential to be the most brilliant cartoon ever created (and maybe it already is). The emotional landscape it creates is seriously unlike any other 'toon, or show, I've ever seen.

I went with Greg, Garnet, Lapis, and Rose as my favorites for this poll, but in reality, there's like not a single bad character in this thing. They're all my favorites.

no ones talking about this weeks episode aw i thought it was hilarious

no.jpg
that face. that face tho. I can't

guys so i watched "rose's scabbard" again & im rly curious to hear yalls opinions about pearl's relationship w/rose.
its hard to say whether pearl was in love with her, or just extremely devoted & close to her..

what type of relationship u guys think they might have??? :eek:

Last edited:
guys so i watched "rose's scabbard" again & im rly curious to hear yalls opinions about pearl's relationship w/rose.
its hard to say whether pearl was in love with her, or just extremely devoted & close to her..

I saw a theory that Pearl was Rose's servant/handmaiden, and that's why she was kneeling and was so devoted to Rose.

she gay

crap i totally forgot about the new episodes

none of y'all better spoil it or i will cut you

Okay. I would never tell you that, say, Amethyst is a clone of Jasper, or that Malachite breaks loose and Steven's singing helps Lapis remember who she is and unfuse with Jasper.

Never.

Back