• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I saw a theory that Pearl was Rose's servant/handmaiden, and that's why she was kneeling and was so devoted to Rose.

oooh that would make sense???? its kinda hard to tell. she blushes nonstop & said how she had a relationship w/rose that was different then the other gems. it could still definitely be a possiblity!

- - - Post Merge - - -

pearl is gay bird mom

i'm more curious in who this gem is
tumblr_inline_nnebzsSDGM1qgsd44_540.jpg

i am so flattered om g

girl u r a g

+ Pearl definitely loved Rose, but I think she just wanted badly to be the "favourite child" or she was Rose's "favourite child" (relatively speaking since Rose wasn't actually their mom, just their mother figure).

I'm caught up on all the episodes and now I have to say that my favorites are Greg, Rose, Sadie, Garnet, and Steven. I like how Steven cares about everyone and seems to have a strong and immediate bond with everyone in the city, that makes for a great character.

And I really liked the episode with the videotape of Rose and Greg. It reminded me of that episode of Cowboy Bebop where Faye sent herself a cheerleading video for her future self - also how Rose talks about every living thing being a unique experience. I've always been against killing even insects crawling across the sidewalk because even if they seem insignificant to us humans and probably don't have a complex consciousness, the fact that each life has a unique sensory experience is what makes every living thing important to me.

I'm caught up on all the episodes and now I have to say that my favorites are Greg, Rose, Sadie, Garnet, and Steven. I like how Steven cares about everyone and seems to have a strong and immediate bond with everyone in the city, that makes for a great character.

And I really liked the episode with the videotape of Rose and Greg. It reminded me of that episode of Cowboy Bebop where Faye sent herself a cheerleading video for her future self - also how Rose talks about every living thing being a unique experience. I've always been against killing even insects crawling across the sidewalk because even if they seem insignificant to us humans and probably don't have a complex consciousness, the fact that each life has a unique sensory experience is what makes every living thing important to me.

I dunno man, if a mosquito bits me, damn well I'm going to kill that little ****.

Well...parasites by nature don't get my sympathy, even if it's what they're hardwired to do and they can't help it.

I saw a theory that Pearl was Rose's servant/handmaiden, and that's why she was kneeling and was so devoted to Rose.

is that the theory in which pearls are a servant class (also evidenced by jasper calling her defective)

noiceeee

whch ones your favorite,,
Any episode with Greg tbh, best character overall!
Also the bond with Steven and Pearl is just too precious!!

Gotta thank Computertrash for recommending it to me too!

Any episode with Greg tbh, best character overall!
Also the bond with Steven and Pearl is just too precious!!

Gotta thank Computertrash for recommending it to me too!

yyehahahehahahahayhahehyahahahye
(greg is amaze tho)
(gemsonas are like the organization xiii ocs of kingdom hearts or fantrolls of homestuck lmao)

So much love<3
Garnet is the best.
Even Estelle is calling herself Square Mom now.

Back