• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
It was only until this video that I learnt that Garnet's voice actor sang American Boy... How did I forget? I feel like an idiot

tfw watched all 56 Episodes in 3 days

noice

That's exactly what I did

antlers showed me a tumblr post where someone pointed out ac references amongst amethysts junk from yesterdays episode???!!
there was a lloid gyroid and a box of pansies it was so cute

antlers showed me a tumblr post where someone pointed out ac references amongst amethysts junk from yesterdays episode???!!
there was a lloid gyroid and a box of pansies it was so cute

I saw the box of pansies but I disregarded it thinking "they're just pansies"

I read about Lloid on the wiki and wow
I just love all of the video game references hidden all over Steven Universe, especially Steven's toys of Cloud and Sanic

I'm probably making this up, but didn't Steven have a copy of Animal Crossing Gamecube in one episode?

Steven+universe+confirmed+for+playing+animal+crossing+and+windwaker+_47e13825a4665c11ae23f737c5b1712c.png

animal crossing steven universe.jpganimal crossing steven universe2.jpg

Attachments

• animal crossing steven universe.jpg
    animal crossing steven universe.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I saw the box of pansies but I disregarded it thinking "they're just pansies"

I read about Lloid on the wiki and wow
I just love all of the video game references hidden all over Steven Universe, especially Steven's toys of Cloud and Sanic

I'm probably making this up, but didn't Steven have a copy of Animal Crossing Gamecube in one episode?

yeah thats def acgc (the other is SOME loz game, idk which)
and im FAIRLY sure that pansies show up in that kind of box when placed indoors.

gUYS im so not ready for the upcoming episodes. if pearl's, garnet's, & now amethyst's gem has regenerated, im pretty damn sure steven's is gonna be next. whats gonna happen to the poor precious bby im worried??????

gUYS im so not ready for the upcoming episodes. if pearl's, garnet's, & now amethyst's gem has regenerated, im pretty damn sure steven's is gonna be next. whats gonna happen to the poor precious bby im worried??????

is that actually possible?? i always thought it wasnt bc he was half human

but jeez if it does we get the inside scoop on what happens in the gems

is that actually possible?? i always thought it wasnt bc he was half human

but jeez if it does we get the inside scoop on what happens in the gems

well he does have a gem, so i wouldnt be suprised if it can actually happen, y'know? or at least something similar to it. maybe the regeneration will b rose related????
there just seems to be some pattern with the whole gem regeneration thing so i guess we'll just wait n see!

Last edited:
well he does have a gem, so i wouldnt be suprised if it can actually happen, y'know? or atleast something like it. maybe the regeneration will b rose related????
there just seems to be some pattern with the whole gem regeneration thing so i guess we'll just wait n see!

oh god i want it to happen now

y u do dis kikiiii

What if Rose Quartz regenerates instead
Which is very very unlikely but I'd be interested in the possibility

yeah thats def acgc (the other is SOME loz game, idk which)
and im FAIRLY sure that pansies show up in that kind of box when placed indoors.

Wind Waker, I assume
And yeah, they always show up in that box with four pansies in that art style, it's really likely it's a reference

What if Rose Quartz regenerates instead
Which is very very unlikely but I'd be interested in the possibility

Wind Waker, I assume
And yeah, they always show up in that box with four pansies in that art style, it's really likely it's a reference

i was reading about the whole rose regenerating thing & it would be insane omg. but im not really sure if that'll happen, in fact i wouldnt really want it to????? but i feel like if something does happen to him, the whole regeneration thing will probably involve rose somehow

i was reading about the whole rose regenerating thing & it would be insane omg. but im not really sure if that'll happen, in fact i wouldnt really want it to????? but i feel like if something does happen to him, the whole regeneration thing will probably involve rose somehow

I feel the same way, sort of. Would it be interesting? Yes. Is it something I particularly want to happen? No. I guess we would see the reactions of the gems when they see Rose is back (I mean they evidently miss her, and Steven even says says in Joy Ride he feels like they blame him for the fact Rose Quartz isn't around) and how it plays out, but at the same time I don't really want it. I feel the same about that too, I'm going to guess that we'll see what happens inside the gemstones and how regeneration works. Considering Rose is 'a part of Steven' and most likely regenerated in her past, I could see her being in the gem and may even be a guide to Steven to regenerating. Yet at the same time I doubt that'd happen

Back