• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Lmao I haven't even seen the show and my friend is making me a character. I guess I'll have to start now.

its such a neat show................. youll like it a lot broski

=

how can onion be gem if he has parents??? boom

=

He does? I've only seen his dad, but then again I missed a bunch of episodes. I've never even heard of his mom. Oh well. Looks like I have some binge watching to do. :)

Last edited:
I just binged watched all the episodes.
I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT ONION AND SOUR CREAM ARE STEP/HALF BROTHERS.

=

he could be a half gem like steven

steven has a dad

tbh, i know onion isn't yellow diamond but he's definitely not human

He does? I've only seen his dad, but then again I missed a bunch of episodes. I've never even heard of his mom. Oh well. Looks like I have some binge watching to do. :)

marty and vidalia appeared in story for steven.

I just binged watched all the episodes.
I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT ONION AND SOUR CREAM ARE STEP/HALF BROTHERS.

onion
sour cream
????

he could be a half gem like steven

steven has a dad

tbh, i know onion isn't yellow diamond but he's definitely not human

but
his mom is (more than likely) vidalia
fun fact vidalia is a type of onion
and yellowtail (name of onion's dad) is a type of fish. yellowtail is a fisherman.

marty + vidalia = sour cream
yellowtail + vidalia = onion
though, this would make them HALF brothers (onion and sour cream) not stepbrothers?
but this is just speculation. if onion was a half gem, hed still have ears (steven does)

i mean that their names indicated they were related since theyre both food names (plus their step/dad yellowtail)

Yeah but just because they're names are both food doesn't mean they're related. And I literally just watched the series. I had watched an episode here and there but never fully watched it. I just finished watching all of them online, and until the episode where Sour Cream talks about his "step-dad" they give no other Hints to them being related.
Stevens name is Steven and his moms name is Rose. Those aren't both flowers but they're still related. XD

Stevens name is Steven and his moms name is Rose. Those aren't both flowers but they're still related. XD

thats because rose is a full on gem, steven is just a halfer. do u really think rose and greg would want to name their child after the now inactive rose quartz
i havent met anyone named rose quartz or garnet (pearl, yeah, but thats a human enough name)

sour cream and onion just looked kind of similar ok you never know with these kinds of shows

thats because rose is a full on gem, steven is just a halfer. do u really think rose and greg would want to name their child after the now inactive rose quartz
i havent met anyone named rose quartz or garnet (pearl, yeah, but thats a human enough name)

sour cream and onion just looked kind of similar ok you never know with these kinds of shows
Well Sour Cream is a Dj. So I figured it was just his stage name. XD

Well Sour Cream is a Dj. So I figured it was just his stage name. XD

hm
hes never called by a diff name other than sour cream (i think). obviously onion and sour cream could just be nicknames but you never know with shows like these
really hopin for more backstory episodes on onion family, like with the deweys >:''0

=

lets talk songs
my favs are I Am Lapis Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli, Love Like You (The Ocean Returns), Steven's Shield, no you know what i like them all so so much all ~108 of em
but i like singing to Strong in the Real Way probably the most, Stronger Than You is a close second followed by Giant Woman

I love "Love Like You" and "Giant Woman" and then there's "I'm Still Here" it makes me so sad :'(

what's so great about steven universe- like why is everyone so obsessed with it?

don't mean offense to the show, just curious
I've seen a couple episodes and don't really understand the craze. although that song Giant Woman is extremely catchy and cute

what's so great about steven universe- like why is everyone so obsessed with it?

I've seen a couple episodes and don't really understand the craze. although that song Giant Woman is extremely catchy and cute

How many is a couple? I liked it better after the first couple of episodes.

well, imo it's a very cute show with very fleshed out characters, and interesting plots. it's also the first show to be created by a woman on CN, so this is pretty revolutionary for the channel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me as well.

hm
hes never called by a diff name other than sour cream (i think). obviously onion and sour cream could just be nicknames but you never know with shows like these
really hopin for more backstory episodes on onion family, like with the deweys >:''0

=

lets talk songs
my favs are I Am Lapis Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli, Love Like You (The Ocean Returns), Steven's Shield, no you know what i like them all so so much all ~108 of em
but i like singing to Strong in the Real Way probably the most, Stronger Than You is a close second followed by Giant Woman
I absolutely love the backstory episodes and flashbacks and such. They really get the feels.
I started watching the show more so after a friend of mine had mentioned there being so much more to the show than it just being a cartoon. And she was so right.

About the songs though, I love them all! It made me happy to see Steven likes ukelele, since it's one of my favorite sounding instruments. But so far, I honestly think I like Stronger Than You (Garnets song) the best. Just because that episode to me was soo intense and finding out about garnet was awesome! And it just sounded catchy to me!

Okay I think two? One where they kept saying"if all hotdogs were perfect we wouldn't have pork chops" er somehing like that

then I watched one where pearl (blonde girl I think?) and amethyst merged and became a giant woman
Oh! And one where steven wanted to spend time with them and they made like waffles and stuff ( I forgot )

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, imo it's a very cute show with very fleshed out characters, and interesting plots. it's also the first show to be created by a woman on CN, so this is pretty revolutionary for the channel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me as well.

Woah it's made by a woman? That's pretty cool
Yeah I like the art style of the show

Okay I think two? One where they kept saying"if all hotdogs were perfect we wouldn't have pork chops" er somehing like that

then I watched one where pearl (blonde girl I think?) and amethyst merged and became a giant woman
Oh! And one where steven wanted to spend time with them and they made like waffles and stuff ( I forgot )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah it's made by a woman? That's pretty cool
Yeah I like the art style of the show
the phrase is "If every porkchop were perfect we wouldn't have hotdogs"
and you can watch all the steven universe episodes on Kiss Cartoon

It's not a bad show. I think Amethyst's character design is an eyesore, though.

It's not a bad show. I think Amethyst's character design is an eyesore, though.

How so? If it helps, the colors of her shirt and pants are eventually reversed lol

Back