• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
page 69

tumblr_n4epugZ6UP1t14uqko1_500.gif

I'm so sorry

Now that I marathoned episodes of SU, I'd probably vote Amethyst as my favorite character. ~

Lol I made a gif out of a Steven Universe YTP.

pGFNBR4.gif

YTP by Dikekike/KroboProductions

That gif made me realize

I really like that scene transition they use as an alternative to "speed lines"

It's cool and really fits the show's geometric environments (speaking of, the clouds and streaks in the sky in a lot of shots are beautiful)

Um...why isn't there an option for 'I don't know what Steven Universe Is?'

all gems summon their weapon thru their gem(s). but for some reason, i dont feel like her weapon is bombs. i wouldve thought something megaman-like, maybe a canon-thing or whatever megaman has.

also to yall saying 'wheres x character!!!!!??', look at when this thread was made. i dont think you can edit polls.

Last edited:
all gems summon their weapon thru their gem(s). but for some reason, i dont feel like her weapon is bombs. i wouldve thought something megaman-like, maybe a canon-thing or whatever megaman has.

also to yall saying 'wheres x character!!!!!??', look at when this thread was made. i dont think you can edit polls.

Plus the OP left TBT (her main account anyway)

Back