• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
idk where to put this so I'll just leave it here lmao

opal_by_lemonypops-d8tpz5n.png

idk where to put this so I'll just leave it here lmao

opal_by_lemonypops-d8tpz5n.png

That's super cute! Opal is my favourite fusion. :) Sooo beautiful. I really hope we get to see more fusions after the hiatus. Maybe a Pearl and Garnet fusion? :eek:

Don't know if I'm late to the party, butttt I think that I saw Pearl pull out a Mirror from "Her" Head, but it wasn't her weapon. Storage?

yes, she has that ability. she has also pulled out a roll of police tape and somethin else, i forget what.

That's super cute! Opal is my favourite fusion. :) Sooo beautiful. I really hope we get to see more fusions after the hiatus. Maybe a Pearl and Garnet fusion? :eek:

I actually can't wait to see Pearl and Garnet fuse. Wonder what gem they'll create? :O

I actually can't wait to see Pearl and Garnet fuse. Wonder what gem they'll create? :O

Just going off a pattern, but I can imagine that the design will be more based on Garnet's. This is based on what we've seen so far:
Amethyst + Pearl (Opal) has more of Pearl's design
Amethsyt + Garnet (Sugilite) has more of Amethyst's design
Ruby + Sapphire (Garnet) has more of Ruby's design

Arguably, each fusion's design has been influenced by one member of the fusion. Since Sugilite was more based on Amethyst's appearance, and Opal was mroe based on Pearl's appearance, I guess we could guess that Pearl + Garnet would have a more 'Garnet' based appearance.
I don't know how to explain it, but yeah

Back