• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I only marginally like Pearl and Garnet more (and I wanna cosplay Pearl so bad!!) But I really love everyone. It's such a great show.

I've never seen this show before, I'm actually surprised that so many people like it. I'll have to tune in to see what all the hype is about! :)

Cosplaying Amethyst for comic con! LOL I'm gonna stay up until 3 AM because I found a video of the whole first season and I have to watch the whole thing at once. Plus I have an OC now so there's no going back.

I'm Steven Universe trash.

there are so many good characters in this show and i absolutely love all of them. (except lars. i really don't like him since he's kind of an insecure jerk who hasn't really learned from his mistakes or apologized for anything. until he redeems himself i just... will not ever care about him. it should be no surprise i hate any ships involving him because i don't think anyone deserves to go through that LOL.)

it's really hard for me to choose a favorite. i identify with steven so much, but garnet is my favorite gem and connie is such a good friend and greg is a great dad despite the hardships he faces raising steven and AGGGGH. i love everyone!!

there are so many good characters in this show and i absolutely love all of them. (except lars. i really don't like him since he's kind of an insecure jerk who hasn't really learned from his mistakes or apologized for anything. until he redeems himself i just... will not ever care about him. it should be no surprise i hate any ships involving him because i don't think anyone deserves to go through that LOL.)

it's really hard for me to choose a favorite. i identify with steven so much, but garnet is my favorite gem and connie is such a good friend and greg is a great dad despite the hardships he faces raising steven and AGGGGH. i love everyone!!

FINALLY! I don't really ship Sadie and Lars because Sadie is such a sweetie and Lars is one just ******* smh :/

FINALLY! I don't really ship Sadie and Lars because Sadie is such a sweetie and Lars is one just ******* smh :/

exactly!! i don't know why people ship them? sometimes you like someone but they are not healthy to be friends or romantic partners with! i hope sadie stands up to him soon.

exactly!! i don't know why people ship them? sometimes you like someone but they are not healthy to be friends or romantic partners with! i hope sadie stands up to him soon.
Its mainly cause it is implied they have some romantic feelings to each other in some way so a lot of people just go with the show ship

So excited for the upcoming Steven Bomb

- - - Post Merge - - -

man i lowkey wanna watch this but idk how to get caught up ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAUKoVZNy7s

That's episodes 1-20 right there

So excited for the upcoming Steven Bomb

So am I, it's going to be on during my exams so it'll be the only thing keeping me going that week

The StevenBomb:
tumblr_inline_np6fkxALCW1rzajvh_540.jpg
June 15: ?Sworn to the Sword?- Connie trains with Pearl to be a sword fighter.

June 16: ?Rising Tides/Crashing Skies?- Ronaldo does some investigative reporting on whether Steven and the Crystal Gems are safe for Beach City.

June 17: ?Keeping It Together?- Steven and the Gems find a dark secret when they revisit Kindergarten.

June 18: ?We Need to Talk?- Greg tells Steven and Connie the story of how he learned about Gem fusion.

June 19: ?Chille Tid?- Steven and the Gems hope a slumber party will allow them some time to relax.

I'm reeeaallly hoping for some Stevonnie in "We Need To Talk" (Episodes about fusions are my favourite regardless) and I'm certain "Rising Tides" (Lapis and Jasper/Malachite) and "Crashing Skies" (Peridot) will be about Lapis, Jasper, and Peridot.
Talking of Peridot, we know that she's trying to reactivate the Kindergarten (as we found out in "Marble Madness"). The description for "Keeping it Together" suggests she has at least started something, or at least reached Kindergarten.
Oh, and I'm here for Connie being a sword fighter. I'm constantly hoping for Stevonnie to use Rose's scabbard and Rose's Shield, but that'd never happen

Last edited:
All the new episodes there sound really exciting! I'm anticipating the one about revisiting Kindergarden.

I'm hoping we get to see some new fusion in We Need to Talk. Besides, I think that a Pearl/Garnet fusion is way overdue. And not just because I like them together.

Garnet's definitely one of my absolute favorites, because she is just two small aliens that love each other so much. She's strong and cool, and practically as perfect as one can get.

I know this was a few pages back but :v

Anyway, I'm trying to get caught up before next week! I'm on episode 31 right now and this is probably one of my favorite shows to be honest.

Also Garnet is amazing ok.

I really want to see a Pearl/Rose fusion. I bet it would be beautiful!! ;w; THE BEST FUSION, I'm sure...

I'm hoping for an episode where we learn how Ruby and Sapphire met. From the looks of the next Steven Bomb we might see it soon.

i always forget to watch su i need to get caught up again but i love the show honestly
i love all of the charas esp garnet amethyst n rose

Freaking love this show. My favorite character is Steven (Shocker, right?)

Back