• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
True, I feel though she will always be annoying...good or bad

It's probably gonna be another one of those
''i used to be bad but suddenly i'm good, now let's have an emotional arc''
and I get that's what SU is about, but that type of 'instantly reformed' storytelling isn't gonna work for me
I WANT PERIDOT TO BE A WEASEL DAMNIT

It's probably gonna be another one of those
''i used to be bad but suddenly i'm good, now let's have an emotional arc''
and I get that's what SU is about, but that type of 'instantly reformed' storytelling isn't gonna work for me
I WANT PERIDOT TO BE A WEASEL DAMNIT

you never know, sugar might be trolling us making us think a redemption arc is coming up,

then BAM! Peri betrays the gems or something weasly

you never know, sugar might be trolling us making us think a redemption arc is coming up,

then BAM! Peri betrays the gems or something weasly

I get the sense that "It Could've Been Great" is referring to Peridot redeeming herself, but she escapes the Earth, since they do go to the Moon, after all, and "Log Date 7 15 2" is Steven listening to Peridot's log dates. However the leaked titles and descriptions back from August kinda mention Peridot (one episode saying "Steven helps two friends get along at the Barn", which is very likely to be Peridot) so I doubt she would leave.

I'm sure most people's favorite character is Garnet. I don't blame them, though. She's rad. ;)

But I adore Lars. He seems like a complex character that I want to know more about.

Yes! Lars is a really under appreciated character,
Im just hoping for more episodes based around him

Last edited:
Oh well, my favorite character isn't in the poll...I like Peridot a lot, because she is kind of funny.
But I like also the Crystal Gems and Lars.

Can't wait for the next new episodes! :blush:

he's gotten tall

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the last bit of the preview he's taller than Connie, his shirt is revealing this stomach more.

But question, are all gems the same in appearance? Specifically Ruby and that time we seen another Jasper fighting young pearl.

he's gotten tall

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the last bit of the preview he's taller than Connie, his shirt is revealing this stomach more.

But question, are all gems the same in appearance? Specifically Ruby and that time we seen another Jasper fighting young pearl.

I noticed that
I think the pink shirt he's wearing when they dance is Connie's gift. I'm hoping they'll fuse into Stevonnie as well.

Well it depends, Amethyst is 'overcooked' so she is very different to other Amethysts by description (we haven't seen other Amethysts so it's sorta hard to judge). I can see them being the same during their first form, but I can see their outfits altering slightly each time they reform, which would set them apart from each other. Also their gems are in different positions, which could be symbolic or meaningful.

Was it confirmed it was a Jasper? She looked similar to Jasper but I don't think it was ever confirmed.

Back