• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
i've watched like 10 episodes. it's alright i guess but i really don't get the hype. most of the characters are annoying imo especially steven, greg and amethyst.

i recomend these episodes from season one
Season 1:
Giant Woman
Steven the sword fighter
Roses room
coach steven
monster buddies
an indirect kiss
mirror gem
ocean gem
these episodes with help you understand more about steven universe

after ocean gem the series becomes more interesting

Last edited:
tumblr_nu2g0xehhr1smn4pqo1_540.png

So no one has talked about the past three episodes?

ESPECIALLY the amazing episode last night?
It's made me super hyped for the next episode

So no one has talked about the past three episodes?

ESPECIALLY the amazing episode last night?
It's made me super hyped for the next episode

i know im suprised too omg peridot this is my favorite episode by far

Last night's episode was awesome, I'm liking Peridot more and more xD

Is it just me or does Peridot have a huge head compared to the rest of her real body?

It's definitely hard to get used to, especially when her hair is so massive. I kinda think Ruby has a big head for her small stature as well.

As for this week's episode. I couldn't help but notice there's a window in Steven's bathroom next to the sink. I guess Peridot doesn't know such a thing can be opened, or broken.

Last edited:
It's definitely hard to get used to, especially when her hair is so massive. I kinda think Ruby has a big head for her small stature as well.

As for this week's episode. I couldn't help but notice there's a window in Steven's bathroom next to the sink. I guess Peridot doesn't know such a thing can be opened, or broken.

She's fascinated by her reflection and is scared by a comb, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't

More Peridot!! She finally leaves the bathroom and is actually concerned for Steven, even calling him by his name, and not 'the Steven', 'clod', or 'pebble'

Honestly among the characters on this list the only one I don't have immense amounts of respect for is Lars. We've had the "He's a jerk, but then he's less of a jerk" thing happen so many times it feels like he just gets reset. I wanna see him open up progressively instead of always just flipping back and forth.

Honestly, I don't recall him ever actually growing as a character at all...

Honestly, I don't recall him ever actually growing as a character at all...

In Lars and The Cool Kids he and Steven actually seem to get along in the end, whereas he was dismissive of Steven in the beginning.

In Joking Victim he realizes what a jerk he was toward Sadie and helps her clean up.

Horror Club had a nice moment between him and Ronaldo, but other than that he's been pretty much a nonstop jerk.

So yea, I can definitely agree with you there. All he does is be a jerk and then learn his lesson only to be a jerk again next time we see him.

confession i dont like peridot shes cute but i think shes annoying. but i hope we can see her open up to steven in future episodes (we probably will)

also ronaldo and lars yes i love them

Last edited:
I hope Lars actually changes and won't be so much of a jerk later on. I also want to see Connie help out more with those special missions and stuff c:

Lars is just there for me.

But tonight's episode was good
More information more seriousness
I like it

I love all the characters! They're all great in their own way and the gems are amazing and the human characters are amazing, too. I think I'll go with Pearl as my favorite atm.

Back