• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
What did you guys think of the Uncle Grandpa crossover episode?

Before watching it I heard that "it's not that bad, it was actually kind of good!!" and then I watched it and it was just so weird and cringe-worthy I wish they never made that episode

it was a bit silly, but crossovers typically are. I personally enjoy the laxness of Uncle Grandpa as a show, but its not something I'd binge watch like SU/Gravity Falls.

Before watching it I heard that "it's not that bad, it was actually kind of good!!" and then I watched it and it was just so weird and cringe-worthy I wish they never made that episode
I personally thought it was funny, loved the Pearl freak out moments cx

I personally thought it was funny, loved the Pearl freak out moments cx

My favorite part of that episode was the incest joke. Hats off to Rebecca Sugar for somehow getting that to air.

I guess it could have been worse, but honestly my biggest complaint about it was the clashing art styles. I seriously think they could of picked a better show to collaborate with, but lets just thank it was a joke and not canon.

My favorite part of that episode was the incest joke. Hats off to Rebecca Sugar for somehow getting that to air.

I guess it could have been worse, but honestly my biggest complaint about it was the clashing art styles. I seriously think they could of picked a better show to collaborate with, but lets just thank it was a joke and not canon.

I thought the canon/cannon joke was one of the funniest in the series, but I really don't care to ever see the episode again. Same with 'Horror Club'.

Last edited:

uh

what was a incest joke?? i think i missed that

I'm not sour about it by any means. I thought it was amusing how they immediately declared it non-canon and made jokes about shipping and such. But my dislike for the Uncle Grandpa characters (especially Pizza Steve) caused it to be a very "meh" episode.

Pretty much the only episodes I don't care for are the ones where they do something bizarre and completely different, like the story of Garnet teaming up with the rabbit and frog, or the Mockumentary episode starring my least favorite character, Ronaldo.

When Steven introduces his "Uncle Grandpa" to the Gems, Pearl asks "So he's Greg's brother... and his father?" and Garnet replies "That explains a lot."

According to the staff it wasn't meant to be taken as a joke about Greg being inbred, but it sure sounds like it.

I am quite fond over this show even though I don't watch it very often. I've memorized the entire opening theme, cuz it's so good! My favorite character is obvs Lion since he is a majic lion that is majic and awesome. 11/10 IGN.

The new Steven Universe extended intro in high quality without the crowd freaking out every 2 seconds <3

uh

I think it was:
"So he's Greg's dad and brother?"
and Garnet said:
"That would explain a lot"

I chose Rose Quartz.
Susan Egan voices her and my god, that woman's voice makes my heart pound. What a beautiful (and sexy) voice. <3

Steven Universe returns next month and I need to know what day so I can prepare for my life being ruined again

I am really sad that they pitted Cookie Cat against the Krabby Patty
Krabby patties can't be beat aaaaugh

Except they can, Cookie Cat won with 52%!

"People are gonna get their Nuka-Cola and it's really just Coke and Hot sauce mixed together or just pure coke and it'll taste horrid or well exactly like coke. When they grab cookie cat they are gonna eat an amazing ice cream sandwich."

this is me
( i voted 4 nukacola )

when do the new episodes start btw?? if nyone knows

"People are gonna get their Nuka-Cola and it's really just Coke and Hot sauce mixed together or just pure coke and it'll taste horrid or well exactly like coke. When they grab cookie cat they are gonna eat an amazing ice cream sandwich."

this is me
( i voted 4 nukacola )

when do the new episodes start btw?? if nyone knows

i still want cookie cat nella..

and no clue bc crewniverse has only been posting backgrounds and props

i've watched like 10 episodes. it's alright i guess but i really don't get the hype. most of the characters are annoying imo especially steven, greg and amethyst.

i've watched like 10 episodes. it's alright i guess but i really don't get the hype. most of the characters are annoying imo especially steven, greg and amethyst.

if youre bored id suggest skipping straight to mirror gem & ocean gem and then the return & jail break as theyre the episodes that started the hype. these arent the only good episodes however

- - - Post Merge - - -

most episodes after ocean gem have been great and all of season 2 has been pretty awesome

- - - Post Merge - - -

all episodes relevant to the plot or episodes that reveal anything about the crystal gems pasts are worth watching

Last edited:
Back