• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Nope! It wasn't the Jasper we're currently seeing since this Jasper never seen Rose. I think it was in sworn to sword where pearl was training Connie and Garnet explained to Steven about how Pearl kept retreating to her Gem to "protect" Rose while the gem who was hurting her resemble Jasper.

I could be wrong. But I like what you said for each gem began to create their own identity as they reform.

i suspect that gems look the same when they're produced, but can choose to change appearance as they reform, yes.

can't wait for garnet's backstory, any episode with ruby and sapphire is a good episode. bless.

ps. me favorite character is onion.

I really liked today's episode, can't wait to watch the rest of this week's episodes :D

Last edited:
Yesterday's episode was amazing, I loved the song

I've seen the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of the rest of the episodes, and all I can see is I'm VERY excited for Thursday and Friday

just wanted to say how much i loved the latest ep. peridots my fave character of everything ever

Today's episode was intense.

I thought Garnet would kill Peridot when she held her like that O_O

Definitely interested to see how the Diamond Authority will played out in the later two episodes.

This episode was much better than the past two ones. I realized that I'm not into the mushy, over-done lovey dovey as much as I am into mysteries unraveling and action occurring. The past two episodes are cute, but I wasn't as hyped about them as others.

Lol she roasted rose

Also cartoonetwork showed a promo that wasn't supposed to air and kinda spoiled the next two up coming episodes.

I get the feeling that peridot will betray them :c
cant wait for the next ep.

Anyone believe that rose quartz is pink diamond?
I thought about it but after seeing the last couple of episodes we know that each diamond are in a respective court. I thought it would make sense that rose was perhaps pink diamond but people will know she's pink diamond base off her gem, right? And she's also not quite mention? So is rose quartz from pink diamond's court? Do you think pink diamond was peaceful or a tyrant(like stronger than the other diamond and just left suddenly so that's why they still keep her symbol around but not is much mention). Just curious.

same

same but thats not to say i dislike the other two eps

Nah, I didn't dislike them. If anything, yesterday's episode made me love Connie even more. They just weren't as ~amazing~ as others made it out to be on my Facebook dashboard. It's more like they were fueling ships to me. Garnet's episode was very informational, and I appreciated it, but I could've done without the singing lol. But overall they were entertaining to watch.

Or do you think she's the first diamond before all the other diamonds?
Do you think they displace her?

Anyone believe that rose quartz is pink diamond?
I thought about it but after seeing the last couple of episodes we know that each diamond are in a respective court. I thought it would make sense that rose was perhaps pink diamond but people will know she's pink diamond base off her gem, right? And she's also not quite mention? So is rose quartz from pink diamond's court? Do you think pink diamond was peaceful or a tyrant(like stronger than the other diamond and just left suddenly so that's why they still keep her symbol around but not is much mention). Just curious.

I didn't even know this was a theory until today. I mean, she seems like she was highly respected, so I would't be surprised. However, I don't have much knowledge of the theory or any details so I'll just wait until everything unravels and go from there.

Same. I don't think I see anyone mention the theory I posted before but perhaps someone did. I just see a lot of theories surrounding that rose is pink diamond where I'm kinda skeptical about it. She's is a Quartz and that's why she's huge but not as big as a diamond(Someone did a height comparison). It would also be weird if she just shape shifted back to pink diamond and be like HUZZAH!

I'm wondering if Peridot is going to turn or something. Her mind is more logical than emotional, unlike the rest of the gems/Steven. The Earth doesn't have an significance to her. I'm wondering what that thing she had at the end of the episode is.

After going back and watching the episode with the forced-fusions, things make more sense. The gems that were forced to fuse were part of Rose's army, the rebellion. Ruby and Sapphire knew these gems, same as Amethyst and Pearl. And the gems are aware of what happened to them, that's why the fusion-monster thing was screaming. The outlines of the gems that made it up were trying to escape. Sapphire said "it wasn't our fault" because after seeing Ruby and Sapphire fuse, they started the forced fusion experiments. So Garnet had to witness her dead friends being forced together and turned into monsters, and Ruby and Sapphire almost broke up during that scene. Things just keep getting darker.

Last edited:
I knew Peridot was not gonna betray them! Good job, Peridot! Good episode. I am blown back
12417584_1024604184264337_1965585670470591230_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back