• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
My best friend is obsessed with SU. I haven't watched it because my mom doesn't like how they fuse and ruby and sapphire's relationship lol. (NOTE- We are in no way against same gender couples, just in case I accidentally offend anyone) Its just that we don't want my little sister seeing that kind of thing. I will vote for my BFF, her fave is rose quartz ^^

None. I can't stand this show. (Sorry for the negative comment)

So what do you guys look forward too in season 3?

and plz post comments relevant to this thread no negative comments plz

Steven universe is getting me ready to have some more fan-made gems. Here's a beauty that's added to the gang:
galaxite_by_zujina-da08kta.jpg

I also hope there's some more episodes center around Steven. Most episodes have either been around the gems or just fillers.

I like Connie, Lion, and Lapis all equally the most. These are my three favorites. But if I had to choose one, I would say Connie. It's like I can relate myself to her the most out of all of them when wanting to protect a friend, but at the same time I get a bit blinded thinking I'm not important. Like I need that one friend to scold me into reality.

Steven universe is getting me ready to have some more fan-made gems. Here's a beauty that's added to the gang:
galaxite_by_zujina-da08kta.jpg

I also hope there's some more episodes center around Steven. Most episodes have either been around the gems or just fillers.
wow i love this great work

[snipped photo]

oooh purty! and the filler episodes are sooo ridiculously boring. But, I suppose you do have to have them so there's not just an overwhelming amount of story thrown at you, hah.

Back