• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
The thing for me about the characters is that it's impossible to choose just one. They all have a bit of influence from the real world. Take Lars for example. All he really wants to do is fit in, but he gets carried away. That's what causes him to do stuff like brushing people off or being an asswipe.

finally saw the episodes, everything about them was good omg.. they're their own melons now..

i've been waiting so long for Jasper and then she jsut falls in a hole ahdskfhd LOL

I dont know if anybody noticed but
Towards the end of the fight when Alexandrite summoned Sugilite's flail Sardonyx's War Hammer and Opal's bow you can hear their themes

Last edited:
finally saw the episodes, everything about them was good omg.. they're their own melons now..

i've been waiting so long for Jasper and then she jsut falls in a hole ahdskfhd LOL

there she goes:
W8j3ner.png
THKdIqe.png

i really loved the latest eps. peridot was rly cute, lapis was rly rly cute, ruby was rly rly rly cute.
im glad jasper fell i never want to see her again
also the flirting oh my god. im glad the episodes were so lighthearted. i really want to see lapis and peridot in the opening though. also, we havent heard from connie in a while

Back