• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Wow amazing!! cam you do one tektite
here what it looks like
tektites.png

looks decent
That Diamond was a custom commission I've gotten done by a friend orz

soooo apparently there is this anime called fantaman and here is a character that looks alot like someone we know
tumblr_o5r3lzieaw1vptl03o3_500.png

Yo I'm so excited for the return, I've been rewatching all the episodes over and over.

Steven universe is getting me ready to have some more fan-made gems. Here's a beauty that's added to the gang:
galaxite_by_zujina-da08kta.jpg

I also hope there's some more episodes center around Steven. Most episodes have either been around the gems or just fillers.

Here's the queen:
spirit_of_de_grisgono_diamond_by_dapcat-da0l0yx.png

Damnn nice Gam! These OCs look amazing.

So who are you guys hoping will fuse?

I wanna see Peridot and Amethyst make Emerald.

Last edited:
I'm more hyped about when yellow diamond arrives on earth and we get to see more homeworld gems over peridot x garnet fusion

that last episode is screaming peridot x garnet though

Last edited:
I have a feeling the next fusion will be Peridot and Garnet into.. Jade, maybe? But yeah, like Lucanose said the last episode was screaming Square Mom x Space Dorito

People need to stop leaking Super Watermelon Island! We basically have the whole episode ruined now! We just need the ending now!

Gem Drill's intro's also been leaked!

Last edited:
wow why isnt peridot on the poll? not that i'd vote peri since steven is the best gem but still

Back