• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
i feel the opposite i feel like we need to know more about Pearl and amethyst

True but most episodes tend to resolve around other people than Steven. I guess that's the growing aspect from afar but you really don't know much about Steven until the last minute or in Steven bombs.

OMG I LOVE SU.
I went to Supercon this weekend and met Deedee and Michaela, voice of Pearl and Amethyst! <3

Deedee says there's a lot of songs this season. And that Pearl has some kind of broadwayish song? I think that's evident by the trailer...

[She even sang for us.] clicky

Anyway, I honestly CANNOT choose a favorite even among just the crystal gems.. I love them all too much.. my bbies..

I am not ready for july 18th aslganhsdgp​

- - - Post Merge - - -

The show is very meh to me, what i can't stand is the tumblr part of the fandom.

Agreed. Tumblr Fandoms have ruined so much for me.​

Last edited:
I feel like amethyst needs more development in backstory because compared to pearl and garnet... She has nada.

Dropping a huge nuke here:

HYPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Mr Greg airing on 20th July:

Last edited:
THIS TOO MUCH SU TO WAKE UP TO WITHOUT ANY ACTUAL EPISODES. My emotions can't take it.
Don't tease me like this.

omg peri u sweet lil ting.​

If anyone is looking at the episodes do you mind posting the full ones here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I found a site orz

1. drop beat dad was predictable 2. IM SICK OF PEARL ANGST LIKE I DISLIKE PEARL SO Much why does she get so many episodes and development compared to someone like amethyst who not a lot is known about. I just feel like the writers favour pearl and I'm sick of her. Like she annoys me sooo much..

Lol I lost hope in pearl when she let Steven fall when trying to jump to her and didn't even try to help him. She just look over and assume he was "okay" despite her always saying Steven isn't ready for anything but he can climb up a mountain. And once he got up there she didn't even ask if he was okay, just went on about her and rose.

New promos

I expected more for centipeetle healing but OMG CENTIPEETLE IS HEALED!!

Last edited:
Drop Beat Dad: I almost thought Marty had changed but nah, he's still a dick. Though I'm glad Sour Cream and Yellowtail are getting along.
Mr. Greg: Pearl, Pearl...showed so much angst but at least she and Greg are getting along. Also since when did Steven learn how to play piano?

Back