• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Drop Beat Dad: I almost thought Marty had changed but nah, he's still a dick. Though I'm glad Sour Cream and Yellowtail are getting along.
Mr. Greg: Pearl, Pearl...showed so much angst but at least she and Greg are getting along. Also since when did Steven learn how to play piano?

Steven is a musical prodigy

Welp. Looks like the fan theories were right.
Homeworld is indeed low on resources, according to Peridot. I wonder where this new information will take us... numerous people have theorized that Homeworld is at war with reptile people, and considering that most of Ronaldo's predictions turn up being correct (although for the wrong reasons) it might just be true. This would actually explain Homeworld's apparent need for the Cluster, a monstrous fusion capable of destroying planets if that was the case.

this episode was so cute I love peri and amethyst their interactions are the best. I was expecting amedot fusion but seeing peris powers are nice.

I actually liked this episode is was hilarious ONION WAS AFRAID WHAAAA
I think we all know why Lars had that magazine and why he was nude (͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Anyone else not surprised that Rebbeca is bi like.....but the sdcc su panel was good and 'here comes a thought' maybe me tear up a bit but I see the song a amethyst and peridot, or ruby and sapphire backstory or someone singing to Steven as he has gotten kinda dark recently and his possession thing is kinda creepy and scary.

Anyone else not surprised that Rebbeca is bi like.....but the sdcc su panel was good and 'here comes a thought' maybe me tear up a bit but I see the song a amethyst and peridot, or ruby and sapphire backstory or someone singing to Steven as he has gotten kinda dark recently and his possession thing is kinda creepy and scary.

yeah I'm really not surprised by that I actually thought she was Lesbian
I feel like ruby and sapphire would be too predictable for the song but I could be wrong maybe it could be one of the new up coming characters

NKSW3yo.jpg

These are tweets from one of the writers....I'm going to listen to him.

xfMzt3P.jpg
im excited I love su so much.

So is fusions a metaphor for the "do" or what? I heard they'll be a fusion between Steven and Pearl and so far the show has been confusing me in what it honestly means lol.

So is fusions a metaphor for the "do" or what? I heard they'll be a fusion between Steven and Pearl and so far the show has been confusing me in what it honestly means lol.
fusions are representations of the two peoples relationship.

Back