• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Steven Floats was alright and had some pretty funny moments in it. I'm just disappointed that Peridot and Lapis are living out in the barn... Who knows how often will we see them now that the CGs have moved back into the temple, especially with how long the hiatuses can be in this show. :/

I'm happy lapis is finally unfused, but part of me wants to know what the hell happened to jasper, not to mention how the cluster was literally fixed with kindness...... that episode seemed kinda fast-paced and rushed to be honest, and it just seemed like there wasn't much thought put into it

also I can't believe two full episodes were leaked. sugar, you need to get your crew and cartoon network in gear lmao

I'm happy lapis is finally unfused, but part of me wants to know what the hell happened to jasper, not to mention how the cluster was literally fixed with kindness...... that episode seemed kinda fast-paced and rushed to be honest, and it just seemed like there wasn't much thought put into it

also I can't believe two full episodes were leaked. sugar, you need to get your crew and cartoon network in gear lmao

I think it's because they weren't supposed to air until July so this is probably why we're getting this four week special lmao. I'm actually kinda glad they're getting leak tho. Everytime they have a Steven bomb they go right back to a 3-4 month hitaus till starting back up with another bomb lmao then repeat. We also been just getting fillers and little bit of Steven time compare to it just being the gems. Then when you get actual Steven time he learns a new power and you're like HOW.

I think it's because they weren't supposed to air until July so this is probably why we're getting this four week special lmao. I'm actually kinda glad they're getting leak tho. Everytime they have a Steven bomb they go right back to a 3-4 month hitaus till starting back up with another bomb lmao then repeat. We also been just getting fillers and little bit of Steven time compare to it just being the gems. Then when you get actual Steven time he learns a new power and you're like HOW.

Probably, I just wish they'd have a better system of airing episodes other than bomb/hiatus/bomb and repeat

It's also on kisscartoon . me, the one on kisscartoon isn't as high pitched either
plus there's also Hit the Diamond on kisscartoon last time I checked

yay for leaked episodes
when the rubies fused I wwas hoping Peridot was gonna fuse with Alexandrite, but nah.. A GIRL CAN DREAM.
New episodes were pretty good though, I'm surprised that when the rubies from homeworld were there, they didn't even have much impact..

Probably, I just wish they'd have a better system of airing episodes other than bomb/hiatus/bomb and repeat

It's also on kisscartoon . me, the one on kisscartoon isn't as high pitched either
plus there's also Hit the Diamond on kisscartoon last time I checked
Ohhh! Thank you!!

Hit the diamond is by far my favorite episode of this season!!

This is my favorite Ruby aka Navy

Last edited:
I watched that show at least three times, because I gave up tv for a bit. My favorite character when I did watch those episodes was Pearl, maybe because I related to her more? I didn't especially enjoy two of the three episodes, I suppose they weren't exactly what I watch, but Pearl was the only character I still remember.

Back