• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
I've only really watched a few episodes that have been on tv, but a lot of people seem to like it, i might watch it all the way through & for the poll I voted Lars

Favorite Gem is a toss-up between Lapis and Pearl, if I had to make the decision I think I'd go with Lapis.

I've only really watched a few episodes that have been on tv, but a lot of people seem to like it, i might watch it all the way through & for the poll I voted Lars

The first half of season 1 is often considered the weakest part of the series. Not terrible by any means but the overarching plot doesn't really pickup for awhile. It does however benefit from a rewatch since it's loaded with foreshadowing that you definitely won't get the first time around. Stick with it and it's rewarding, enjoy. :)

Last edited:
The first half of season 1 is often considered the weakest part of the series. Not terrible by any means but the overarching plot doesn't really pickup for awhile. It does however benefit from a rewatch since it's loaded with foreshadowing that you definitely won't get the first time around. Stick with it and it's rewarding, enjoy. :)

Ah thanks! I'm starting to rewatch it today, the first half of season 1 and a few other episodes here and there is probably all I watched before now

Ah thanks! I'm starting to rewatch it today, the first half of season 1 and a few other episodes here and there is probably all I watched before now

I thought it was on Netflix, turns out it's not, guess I won't be rewatching it afterall

I got caught up on SU early last year, but then I didn't watch the new episodes afterwards so...maybe I should rewatch it again.

I love Garnet, both as Garnet and as Ruby and Sapphire. I think they are cute, and that their relationship is beautiful. They remind me of my boyfriend and myself. And Garnet being a product of that love is, again, beautiful. Plus, she's awesome.

I like Connie too. A normal human, but intelligent, funny, and dedicated.

Last edited:
I've been watching the show since Jail Break and have been loving it since. At first, I didn't really care much about it, but the more episodes I've watched, the more I've grown to love the relaxing atmosphere and the adorable characters. Admittedly I'm starting to lose a bit of interest nowadays thanks to all of these hiatuses, but that doesn't mean the show is now bad. It is one of the most surprising TV shows I've seen in a while and it's always great to go back to.

My favourite character is Pearl. I relate to her so much... probably a bit too much, haha. But I also really love Peridot!

I've never seen the show, but my friend is obsessed with it. He says the story is better than FMA. It's supposed to be good, but to me it just looked like a stupid, mindless, Cartoon Network show with dumb jokes.

I've never seen the show, but my friend is obsessed with it. He says the story is better than FMA. It's supposed to be good, but to me it just looked like a stupid, mindless, Cartoon Network show with dumb jokes.

Trust me, it most definitely is not stupid and mindless. There are a few jokes, yes, but for a 11-minute cartoon it has a lot of maturity. But to each their own, I guess.

New promos for Summer of Steven

YAsss more Stevonnie!!!!

Last edited:
Trust me, it most definitely is not stupid and mindless. There are a few jokes, yes, but for a 11-minute cartoon it has a lot of maturity. But to each their own, I guess.

I'll try watching a few episodes and I'll see if I like it. :)

Wow. Summer of Steven is supposedly going to air the rest of Season 3 according to Burnett https://mobile.twitter.com/mcburnett/status/750128512447549440

Since SU appears to be taking longer and longer hiatuses, I wonder if this is going to become the standard method of releasing new episodes of Steven Universe from now on; one season per year, all in the time span of a few weeks.

Wow. Summer of Steven is supposedly going to air the rest of Season 3 according to Burnett https://mobile.twitter.com/mcburnett/status/750128512447549440

Since SU appears to be taking longer and longer hiatuses, I wonder if this is going to become the standard method of releasing new episodes of Steven Universe from now on; one season per year, all in the time span of a few weeks.

OR it could mean they will have more than 5 seasons
honestly i cant take these hiatuses anymore

Back