• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Why do you hate her?

Not hate, that's too strong.
I just can't go over her nsfw pics of Ed Edd and eddy. Also heard she did some weird sketches of Finn and Marceline being 'intimate' but people usually just gloss stuff like that over. Especially with her revealing she was bi and the show was for gay propaganda despite that not being a surprise.

Probably. When bismuth going to come in? Possible jasper vs bismuth?

Ah I love this show but I hate Rebecca.

mm probably the episode titled Bismuth which comes out late august
as for when jasper comes back..
I think the gems are gonna find Jasper in the next episode, "Gem Hunt" probably in the middle of the ocean or something then poof and bubble her, just a loose guess.

Not hate, that's too strong.
I just can't go over her nsfw pics of Ed Edd and eddy. Also heard she did some weird sketches of Finn and Marceline being 'intimate' but people usually just gloss stuff like that over. Especially with her revealing she was bi and the show was for gay propaganda despite that not being a surprise.

i didn't know that but i really don't see whats wrong with that?

People honestly overanalyse this show so much it's like they don't realise what the actual target demographic of Steven Universe is.

"Lapis has PTSD!!! Lapis has depression!!" like yeah she has symptoms of it but I doubt they're really going to explore a whole route on PTSD in a kids show. I mean great yeah, last episode it presented an abusive relationship and the effects of it but I do not genuinely think it's going to be as deep as "let's explore Lapis with PTSD now" similar to how people also believed Pearl had PTSD too. I mean it just seems way too much and too deep for a kids programme.

the episode was really good and rose was the best.
It leaked early so like this post if you want the link

I love the show. I love it a lot. I can't explain how much the show has mean to me. This show and adventure time.

This is a really weird coincidence, but Adventure time always has a story arc that is eerily similar to what I go through.

Anyway. I like Steven Universe. Steven is adorable and Garnet is my spirit animal.

Just watched the leaked episode and wow it was really good.
I'm not really fond of Rose quartz episodes she just isn't that intresting of a gem to me, she seems like a Mary Sue.
Also I have a tumblr for su??? If you guys wanna follow it its @Crybabycenti

Aww Peridot isn't on there. ;w;

Peridot is my favorite! But out of who is on the list, I gotta go with Rose Quartz ♡

I'm trying so hard to avoid all the leaks for Crack the Whip and Steven vs. Amethyst ;-;

To be honest, I don't know why everyone loves Pearl so much. She's a great character, but she's just...not the kind of character I like. I really like Garnet, and I /really/ like Rose. I want the show to explore Rose as much as it's explored Pearl, you know? And I'm willing to bet money it will. But so far, I love Garnet the most.

To be honest, I don't know why everyone loves Pearl so much. She's a great character, but she's just...not the kind of character I like. I really like Garnet, and I /really/ like Rose. I want the show to explore Rose as much as it's explored Pearl, you know? And I'm willing to bet money it will. But so far, I love Garnet the most.

Really? I don't think Pearl is all that faved. She's popular in memes but not necessarily loved. Garnet is definitely more popular. And I agree, I wish we get to know more of Rose. I absolutely adore her voice actress Susan Egan. Every time she speaks or sings, my ears just melt!

I really thought those corrupted gems were already fused with Jasper, but turns out she was just trying to collect those corrupted gems. She's probably going to try to fuse with them in Crack the Whip. Ugh, I hate the way she taunts Steven about the corrupted gems, like she's taking Rose's allies :(

I really thought those corrupted gems were already fused with Jasper, but turns out she was just trying to collect those corrupted gems. She's probably going to try to fuse with them in Crack the Whip. Ugh, I hate the way she taunts Steven about the corrupted gems, like she's taking Rose's allies :(

those gems she poofed are Jaspers (Ocean Jasper and Biggs Jasper) I really want to know why she wants them though I dont think you can fuse with corrupted gems

"rose had low standards". I already know Amethyst is overcook, not sure if she can get burnt even more.

wow this episode was amazing i totally did not expect Stevonnie but it was awesome stevonnie riding on lion with their sword and shield amazing well done creators

Back