• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage Clean-Out (LISTS INSIDE)

hi!! I have everything but the moai statue <3 :)

ooh, i didn't expect that, haha. i don't think i can afford everything - but do you have a ballpark of how much per each item/stack you are looking for? :giggle:

ooh, i didn't expect that, haha. i don't think i can afford everything - but do you have a ballpark of how much per each item/stack you are looking for? :giggle:
I'm just looking for offers right now 😊

I'm just looking for offers right now 😊

gotcha ! 🐣 as a jumping off point?

young spring bamboo - 10 tbt/1 stack
maple leaves - 10 tbt/1 stack
(not sure what # these both stack in, sorry? is it 10? or how many stacks you have of em, too 😅)
book stands - 3 tbt
frozen arch - 20 tbt
tremendous statue - 20 tbt
familiar statue - 20 tbt
white lucky cat - 10 tbt

Last edited:
gotcha ! 🐣 as a jumping off point?

young spring bamboo - 10 tbt/1 stack
maple leaves - 10 tbt/1 stack
(not sure what # these both stack in, sorry? is it 10? or how many stacks you have of em, too 😅)
book stands - 3 tbt
frozen arch - 20 tbt
tremendous statue - 20 tbt
familiar statue - 20 tbt
white lucky cat - 10 tbt
Right! But that all sounds good to me. 😊 I have more than one stack of the maple leaves and young spring bamboo -- maple leaves do come w/ only 10! Let me know if you need more.

Right! But that all sounds good to me. 😊 I have more than one stack of the maple leaves and young spring bamboo -- maple leaves do come w/ only 10! Let me know if you need more.

oof, sorry i missed this reply ! i think i can do that (trying to save up for collectibles but its not working 😂) could i get two stacks of the maple leaves please? and then actually add on the gold lucky cat if you still have it too - total 113tbt?

oof, sorry i missed this reply ! i think i can do that (trying to save up for collectibles but its not working 😂) could i get two stacks of the maple leaves please? and then actually add on the gold lucky cat if you still have it too - total 113tbt?
sure!! can you please send me a pm with everything listed out so i don't miss anything? <33

Hi! New to ACNH so I don't exactly understand the currency and how much things are worth here haha. May I buy the pagoda? Does 3-5 TBT sound fair? Sorry, still new to this stuff lol. Thanks <3

Hi! New to ACNH so I don't exactly understand the currency and how much things are worth here haha. May I buy the pagoda? Does 3-5 TBT sound fair? Sorry, still new to this stuff lol. Thanks <3
No worries! Since it's a gulliver, I think they go for around 30-40 TBT now?

Hiya! If your list is updated may I please buy every mom item except the Mom's Handmade Apron (Fruits) and Mom's knapsack (Cherries)?

I don't know how much they go for so if you would give me a total price that would be great! c:

Hiya! If your list is updated may I please buy every mom item except the Mom's Handmade Apron (Fruits) and Mom's knapsack (Cherries)?

I don't know how much they go for so if you would give me a total price that would be great! c:
It is! Would 5 TBT each be okay?

hello c: interested in:
Aran knit sweater (white)
Bolero coat (pink)
Poncho coat (navy blue)
Pom Pom boots (pink)

would 20 tbt work for these?

Back