• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage Clean-Out (LISTS INSIDE)

That sounds great, please take your time! Can I also ask if any of the following items are available?

fancy violin (natural)
sturdy sewing box (white)
simple kettle (white)
anchor statue
stall
All of them are still available <3

Reactions: Nia
Hello again ! 😁
How much for the Tulip surprise box DIY, Protein shaker bottle or the Pet food bowl?
Lucky you have all the pink items I want x__x
Post automatically merged:

Or the Cassette player?

Hello again ! 😁
How much for the Tulip surprise box DIY, Protein shaker bottle or the Pet food bowl?
hi friend!! I could do 15 TBT for all three~

Hi, can I ask how many ornaments do you have? I hoping to get quite a lot to craft. Also how much will your honeybee model bee?

Hello again ! 😁

Or the Cassette player?
Just saw the edit! I could do 3 TBT each or 16 TBT for all four <33

Hi, can I ask how many ornaments do you have? I hoping that quite a lot to craft. Also how much will your honeybee model bee?
You can offer for the honeybee model! But I have 3 stacks of red ornaments, 2 stacks of gold, and 2 stacks of blue! Each stack has x30 ornaments in it <333

Just saw the edit! I could do 3 TBT each or 16 TBT for all four <33

You can offer for the honeybee model! But I have 3 stacks of red ornaments, 2 stacks of gold, and 2 stacks of blue! Each stack has x30 ornaments in it <333
I really don't know what is the price you will accept, so I'm gonna just try to offer for all and you can let me know what you think.
Honeybee model + 2 stacks of each ornaments for 50 TBT?

I really don't know what is the price you will accept, so I'm gonna just try to offer for all and you can let me know what you think.
Honeybee model + 2 stacks of each ornaments for 50 TBT?
That's okay! Since the ornaments are a little harder to get and I time traveled, I was hoping for around 15-20 TBT each stack, and 20 TBT for the honeybee model c:

That's okay! Since the ornaments are a little harder to get and I time traveled, I was hoping for around 15-20 TBT each stack, and 20 TBT for the honeybee model c:
oh! Thanks for replying. They are out of my budget for now, but if I change my mind, I'll definitely come back to you!

hiya! do you have any of these left? :D

young spring bamboo
maple leaves
book stands
frozen arch
tremendous statue
familiar statue
either lucky cat
moai statue

hiya! do you have any of these left? :D

young spring bamboo
maple leaves
book stands
frozen arch
tremendous statue
familiar statue
either lucky cat
moai statue
hi!! I have everything but the moai statue <3 :)

Back