• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage items/Gold Nuggets for tbt (Warrior statues for 20 tbt each)

Rowlet28

"Let's try together"
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Creampuff
Shooting Star
Feedback
100% (217) +
Looking to clear my storage by selling some stuff for tbt. Just lmk what you want and your offer. Thank you. I'm also selling 1 Gold nugget for 3 tbt each.
1 stack of nuggets is 50 tbt. Warrior and Beautiful statues are 20+ tbt each.

Storage

Items gone:
4 Mom's art
All mom's plushies
Gallant Statue real
Valiant statue real (x2)
bonsai shelf
garden faucet
white simple kettle
stone henge
spinning wheel
trees bounty lamp
South pole
Fake rock head statue x1
Mom's cake x3
Rovers briefcase
Beautiful statues
Familiar statue

Last edited:
Untitled.png

I'd like to take both of these. 10TBT? :)

hello! interested in your:

pink acoustic guitar, cherry blossom branches(2x), illuminated tree, illuminated present, illuminated snowflakes, moon, fortune cookie cart, wedding arch, wedding cake, wedding candle set, wedding flower stand, wedding welcome board, wedding head table, menu chalkboard, and nova lights (one of every color)!

for 80tbt? i can go higher if you'd like c:

hello! interested in your:

pink acoustic guitar, cherry blossom branches(2x), illuminated tree, illuminated present, illuminated snowflakes, moon, fortune cookie cart, wedding arch, wedding cake, wedding candle set, wedding flower stand, wedding welcome board, wedding head table, menu chalkboard, and nova lights (one of every color)!

for 80tbt? i can go higher if you'd like c:
Would you do 100?

Hello sorry if this is a silly question (I'm new here) what is TBT?

Back