Summer Homework

honestly still don't really understand the answer for #4 ajdkfkglg. didn't oblivia actively say the ants ate the twix bars whereas the almonds and goldfish were both After the ant jar.
We got it wrong too. But ants typically will have a queen, and Oblivia was that role to the jarred ants. She didn't get to eat the twix, only the almonds and goldfish.

almonds and goldfish would also be a feast

its a weirdly worded question but i think i do understand what they were going for

yeah, i know what they were going for, it was just odd because of the order of the jars. if the ant jar had been last it would make more sense to me, at least. since it was first, i assumed they would've been "released" and therefore not around to eat the contents of the other two jars.

We got it wrong too. But ants typically will have a queen, and Oblivia was that role to the jarred ants. She didn't get to eat the twix, only the almonds and goldfish.

or the ant queen was in the jar? that's one hell of a hoop to jump through to get that answer ajdkfkgkgl.

honestly still don't really understand the answer for #4 ajdkfkglg. didn't oblivia actively say the ants ate the twix bars whereas the almonds and goldfish were both After the ant jar.
We were looking for the edible contents in the other two bottles in Count Inside the Bottle. Most cabins overthought this one, but it had nothing to do with anything Oblivia wrote in her posts.

See, I thought that since ants live in ant hills that was the key word indicating Ants doing the scavenging. Especially since it was so emphasized, coming after ellipses. The even with that, the king part threw me off, because ants have a queen. (I'm now going to forever pretend that the ant queen has a king that she makes go and get her candy.) Oh well. Still happy with our score!

Last edited:
or the ant queen was in the jar? that's one hell of a hoop to jump through to get that answer ajdkfkgkgl.
Ant queens don't do the scavenging though; she will stay in her hill. And that's the jar that was originally filled with twix. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Looking at grades again after years of not having to think about school gives me some intense flashbacks 👀😅 I was such a perfectionist when it came to grades. But at one point I started to procrastinate, and the rest was history.... I hated history btw but I loved literature and science! 🤩

Poliwags, we did fantastic!! 💙

We were looking for the edible contents in the other two bottles in Count Inside the Bottle. Most cabins overthought this one, but it had nothing to do with anything Oblivia wrote in her posts.
we overthought it bc we were just getting over being traumatized from birdwatching

yikes we tried lol, good job team. also for the people in our group that suggested the answer was almonds/goldfish crackers for number 4, IM SORRY 😂😭
We were all so disappointed that none of you listened to Queen @Rosetti. She was on a roll. @Thunder even nicknamed her ROLLSETTI.

Also, shoutout to Rosetti for apparently being the only person on TBT who knows who Robbie Williams is. Do your homework, North America, this will be on the next egg hunt:

Back