Summer Homework

yikes we tried lol, good job team. also for the people in our group that suggested the answer was almonds/goldfish crackers for number 4, im sorry we failed you 😂😭

honestly thought we were going with almonds for our answer I was shocked to see it be something else

Good job, Buzzy Bees! We buzzed through these questions!

giphy.gif

Congrats to the Crystal Ballers!​

btw, on the subject, how did the crystals get 50% of question 4's points (50% mroe than everyone else)

do they only answer one thing, split their answer into 2 factions, or do some slight misinterpretation again?

We were all so disappointed that none of you listened to Queen @Rosetti. She was on a roll. @Thunder even nicknamed her ROLLSETTI.

Also, shoutout to Rosetti for apparently being the only person on TBT who knows who Robbie Williams is. Do your homework, North America, this will be on the next egg hunt:
Trying to burn this post into my memory because there will be an egg here next year 😂

I'm so proud of my cabin. I couldn't figure anything out 😅

We were all so disappointed that none of you listened to Queen @Rosetti. She was on a roll. @Thunder even nicknamed her ROLLSETTI.

Also, shoutout to Rosetti for apparently being the only person on TBT who knows who Robbie Williams is. Do your homework, North America, this will be on the next egg hunt:

When she brought it up I was on board with that answer and reacted to her post, but then I saw everyone else saying otherwise and I was way too scared to say anything ksdkf. At least @/Rosetti can say "I told you so" 😂

Lol! Yep that question 4! Hahaha! We were back and forth between ANTS eating the TWIX and a conversation between Chris and Mick talking about Mick’s avatar. Since King Boo has been Chris’s avatar and /sig. we ended up going with ants and Twix though. Lol that they were both wrong!!!
7AFB3540-A918-40E4-86FD-C3D225C209C2.jpeg

Lol! Yep that question 4! Hahaha! We were back and forth between ANTS eating the TWIX and a conversation between Chris and Mick talking about Mick’s avatar. Since King Boo has been Chris’s avatar and /sig. we ended up going with ants and Twix though. Lol that they were both wrong!!!
View attachment 396790
I won't lie, we both found this train of thought hilarious. I briefly had my avatar set to Zipper T. Bear (designed by @S.J.) the other day and that was when this VM conversation took place.

View attachment 396790

I have a screenshot of this conversation too and it crossed my mind numerous times that Chris was the king of the hill and Mick was the feast, thought it would sound mad if I bought it up when we’d been trying to work out the answer so I'm glad it didn’t turn out to be right😆

I won't lie, we both found this train of thought hilarious. I briefly had my avatar set to Zipper T. Bear (designed by @S.J.) the other day and that was when this VM conversation took place.
Ummmm, yeah I’m gonna need to see this avatar! That’s hilarious!!! I bet we was quite entertaining! At least had we used that answer, that is, It would’ve probably definitely made most fun wrong answer Ha Hah Ha!

Ummmm, yeah I’m gonna need to see this avatar! That’s hilarious!!! I bet we was quite entertaining! At least had we used that answer, that is, It would’ve probably definitely made most fun wrong answer Ha Hah Ha!
It was this. All credit goes to @S.J.:

zippertbearbunnyzoomout.png

Oh, so I was right to think that Question 2 was referring to Chris hosting the Campfire Singalong in the Woodlands, lol. ah well, Poliwags still did well here, not too upset over not getting Q4 since even I didn't think it was just referring to the food items used in CITB.

Back