• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction SUPER RARE ISLAND ITEM - Bottled Ship - CLOSED

Murray

Super Escalator
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Toy Hammer
Blue Mote of Flame
Green Balloon
Green Balloon
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (25) +
hello i am auctioning off the super rare item from club tortimer called the bottled ship, it costs 70 medals!

Note that I previously sold one for 2.8 mil!

The starting price is 1mil.

Minimum increment is 100k

Auction ends at 2pm (GMT + 10) aka half an hour!

THIS IS CLOSED

Last edited:
I'd buy this from you, but I don't want to get another negative rating from you again, just for not buying from you before when you charged 20 mil for a piece of furniture.
Do not upset this guy, you'll get yourself a negative wifi feedback for disappointing him.

There you go, I bumped your thread. Happy selling ^_^

I'd buy this from you, but I don't want to get another negative rating from you again, just for not buying from you before when you charged 20 mil for a piece of furniture.
Do not upset this guy, you'll get yourself a negative wifi feedback for disappointing him.

There you go, I bumped your thread. Happy selling ^_^

sorry its just last time i sold something to you, YOU are the one that offered a price, and you are the one that did not honour your offer. How can you say the price was too high when it was a price you offered? Just doesnt make much sense to me...

anyway - enough argument, lets stick to business on this thread thanks

Last edited:
Back