• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed Sydney's Seasonal Signatures

@pandapples I changed mine to be smaller!

Hi! Unfortunately the image is broken now. Can you please double check?

Hopefully this suffices!

My sister designed something (a signature) for me of me and my semi-bf LOOOL.
and then my icon is me with a Santa hat in Padoru style c:
Well none of the gifs I wanted to use for my signiture worked, so I used this picture! But is appropriate for a fellow Canadian like me~

I made my picture, its just all my guys under the mistletoe being cute

❄Happy holidays all!❄
I changed the size of my signature, hopefully it's acceptable :)
Here's mine!
Here are my two entries:

My avatar is me helping to show our little buzzy friends this snow-filled wonderland during this festive time of the year.

My signature is a call to help honor the more forgotten heroes who help make one of the most celebrated Christmas traditions, the giving of Christmas gifts, a memorable one.
here it is! let me know if there's any issues. 🤶

Hi all, please be sure to have everything under the signature line up to 250px. This includes texts and spoiler tags! Let me know when it's fixed and I will check your entry. :)

Hi all, please be sure to have everything under the signature line up to 250px. This includes texts and spoiler tags! Let me know when it's fixed and I will check your entry. :)
Hi! how can I change that? Is there a program? sorry im new to making signitures. All the gifs i tried yesterday didn't work

Hi, I made the sig image a bit smaller. I hope it's acceptable now.

I'm not sure if the mods take into account the text inside of a spoiler tag, but if that is what is causing the problem, I can always leave it out for now since it's not actually part of my entry. :)

hope mine is acceptable, went festive! what’s more festive than santa and some wreaths?

It should be fixed now!! I am so sorry for all the trouble :( If its not working then here is the link to the image if you can help!! EDIT: ITS NOT WORKING SO I AM SO SO SORRY. How can I make an image link to copy and paste into the signature box?? The actual image is way tobiug so I had to downgrade it and use a third party website to make a link so is there a way to just use saved images in the signature??? please tell me! Thank you again for your patience!!

I think that my signature is fixed now. I had a hard time working with the signature since I didn't know whether or not the size of the image was good enough for the signature. I'm thinking that the main problem with my previous signature were the links that I had before that made the signature too big in height, so I removed one of the links and kept only a single link below the signature.

Back