• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

Hi KittenNoir - lovely colors! Your postcard appears to be missing a stamp and is outside the 4x6 (2 by 3 ratio) postcard dimensions. You are welcome to adjust these elements to fit the criteria and submit your entry as a new post.

Hi kiwikenobi! Lovely postcard - the bell tree stamp is fitting! As you've submitted two digital images, your TBT username does need to be included on both. You are welcome to make that edit on your original file so we can accept it. :)
I am having a bit of trouble getting mine to be that size I'm not sure why but when I fix it and I go to upload it here its big again :(

IMG_0033.PNG

IMG_0034.PNG

Hi there!

You've added two images but your TBT username is only visible on your card in the second one. You're welcome to resubmit with your TBT username on both parts of the card, or on a physical name card beside it for us to be able to accept this! :)
Ok sorry! I forgot. here it is:
62080300-BBDF-4AFF-8554-52C758AFF413.jpeg

F707D12D-21EC-4527-A3C6-9A13BE284A1A.jpg

0BC0E115-674B-468B-BE2F-C54DE0F0A0AE.jpg

Hi @Mairmalade 😊
Just checking if I need to do any corrections before submitting 😉View attachment 390027View attachment 390028
Hi there! :D

It appears this includes some elements (such as in-game renders and other objects) that are not entirely your own work/drawn by you, so we, unfortunately, would be unable to accept it as-is for this event. You're welcome to adjust and send me a PM to confirm eligibility prior to posting the postcard itself within the thread and I'll take a peek!

My entry. I tried to draw a landscape lmao. I hope it turned out okay 🥰 I needed more tries than I want to admit.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I forget to mention that my username is on the backside. Under the cow 🥰

Attachments

• 20210810_185401.jpg
    20210810_185401.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 20210810_185037.jpg
    20210810_185037.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210810_190803.jpg
    20210810_190803.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Hi there! :D

It appears this includes some elements (such as in-game renders and other objects) that are not entirely your own work/drawn by you, so we, unfortunately, would be unable to accept it as-is for this event. You're welcome to adjust and send me a PM to confirm eligibility prior to posting the postcard itself within the thread and I'll take a peek!
Ok … I have redone it … I did use a lot of my own digital art but on my new ones everything was drawn by me in ibisPaint fresh for this entry
Do you want me to remove the links for my previous entry? … I won’t submit this new one until I know it’s ok 😉

F4104E1D-3DBB-4133-96AD-1E14B73CEFA5.jpeg
A7573010-0559-40F1-B90B-EC822E7DD996.jpeg

Ok … I have redone it … I did use a lot of my own digital art but on my new ones everything was drawn by me in ibisPaint fresh for this entry
Do you want me to remove the links for my previous entry? … I won’t submit this new one until I know it’s ok 😉

View attachment 390290View attachment 390291

Ha ha ha ha! :ROFLMAO: This is the kind of friendly nagging I love to see around!

View attachment 390290View attachment 390291
Haha, lovely! Accepted. You are welcome to edit your previous to remove the old image(s).
My hand was sore and cramped after two straight hours of drawing and coloring. This is the result, though! Username is at the bottom of the back. c:

oyXLZSW.jpg

Qx6MhQr.jpg
Hi there,

As you have submitted two photos, your username does need to be present within both. You can go ahead and make this adjustment within your existing post and I can accept it. :)
Lol everybody’s liking my old entry instead of the corrected one
You are welcome to edit your previous post to remove the old image(s).

Back