• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

i think it's been pretty well established by this point that i can't draw, but here's my best attempt.
the design was inspired by the cute new bee plush collectible, so hopefully that's CTBT-themed enough.

(also, sorry for the poor quality; the lighting in my house is god damn awful.)

IMG_20210809_232434_718 (1).jpg

20210809_232147 (1).jpg

After one hour, here is mine:
View attachment 389720View attachment 389731
I had to edit because I forgot the stamp(left) and the address(right)

You may need to zoom in to read it
Hi there!

You've added two images but your TBT username is only visible on your card in the second one. You're welcome to resubmit with your TBT username on both parts of the card, or on a physical name card beside it for us to be able to accept this! :)

Two three quick things!

1. Hope your first full day at Camp TBT has been a fun one - wherever you may be exploring. 🌳🌊

2. Loving all the cards so far. :love: Glad you're enjoying making them!

3. I've never been an artist myself. Sometimes people don't even know what I'm drawing, and nor do I.

Art-related events tend to bring out the inner critic in all of us. If you're considering making a postcard (or just think the idea is fun) but are reluctant because you're worried about how it may be received, you feel you cannot draw, or feel you aren't good enough, I encourage you to have fun and consider giving it a go! :)

In the spirit of having fun, doing (potentially) something new, and trying to overcome fears, I've tried my best at making a postcard too:

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_1796.JPG

*Staff postcards are not eligible for participation or cabin favorites.

Last edited:
Inspired by my cabin's trip to the ocean and some of the beautiful new collectibles, here's my postcard to Sable!

View attachment 389873
View attachment 389874

... Okay, not only is this absolutely beautiful, but I also particularly love that it's addressed to Sable! :giggle: That woman needs some fun and relax in equal amounts. I'd bet it was quite the hardship for you to convince her of this!

Kiki and I share a deep love for plushies together..

View attachment 389960

View attachment 389961
Hi KittenNoir - lovely colors! Your postcard appears to be missing a stamp and is outside the 4x6 (2 by 3 ratio) postcard dimensions. You are welcome to adjust these elements to fit the criteria and submit your entry as a new post.
Hi kiwikenobi! Lovely postcard - the bell tree stamp is fitting! As you've submitted two digital images, your TBT username does need to be included on both. You are welcome to make that edit on your original file so we can accept it. :)

Back