• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tales From Our Travels

Haha, lovely! Accepted. You are welcome to edit your previous to remove the old image(s).

Hi there,

As you have submitted two photos, your username does need to be present within both. You can go ahead and make this adjustment within your existing post and I can accept it. :)

You are welcome to edit your previous post to remove the old image(s).
Thank you 😊 All done ❤️

I sent my postcard to Gaston. I tried to make it look like the summer themed mail you can send in-game in New Horizons. Plus I added the rainbow jellyfish to make it more camp themed.
20210810_154012-1.jpg

Also for reference this is the postcard in-game.
IMG_20210810_154633.jpg

Beautiful printing! As you have included two images, your TBT username needs to be included in both. You are welcome to adjust your current post with the addition for me to be able to accept it. :)

All postcards up to this point and have been reviewed and accepted. Otherwise, you should have a message or note from me!

Time to hit the sleeping bag. 😴

Beautiful printing! As you have included two images, your TBT username needs to be included in both. You are welcome to adjust your current post with the addition for me to be able to accept it. :)

All postcards up to this point and have been reviewed and accepted. Otherwise, you should have a message or note from me!

Time to hit the sleeping bag. 😴
My bad, I fixed the first photo and put my username in it.

I spent WAY too much time on this. I’m still not super happy with my background But I’m afraid if I do anything else I’m gonna mess up the main part of it.
View attachment 390454

Gosh, you... it should be considered cheating being able to make three floating balls look this beautiful :love:
I'm not an artist, but I can almost feel the careful touch you put into those cute shapes on the up side and the rainbow reflex on the bubbles.
This must go for a win, rival mate! Wish you tons of luck!

Gosh, you... it should be considered cheating being able to make three floating balls look this beautiful :love:
I'm not an artist, but I can almost feel the careful touch you put into those cute shapes on the up side and the rainbow reflex on the bubbles.
This must go for a win, rival mate! Wish you tons of luck!
Lol! Thank you! I luv jellies!!! I was so stoked to see them as one of our new collectibles!

I would like to ask that if iembroidery 🧵 🪡 my post card with the same dimensions mentioned in the rules if it will be still accepted ?

I would like to ask that if iembroidery 🧵 🪡 my post card with the same dimensions mentioned in the rules if it will be still accepted ?
Given the nature of postcards, we are only accepting 'flat' illustrations for this event. Embroidery would not be accepted.

Back